2022 Kawasaki Z650RS

Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:

...this deal is still lacking my signature
Yes, yes [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454]PB. So, what is the next step?
[/QUOTE]

The next step >>>>>> is >>>>> no decision has been made, have to think about it as there are some other "motorize" solutions
 
peterbaron_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:

...this deal is still lacking my signature
Yes, yes [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454]PB. So, what is the next step?


The next step >>>>>> is >>>>> no decision has been made, have to think about it as there are some other "motorize" solutions
[/QUOTE]
Any hints of those aspirations [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454]PB? Curious forum riders are always interested in other rides.
 
Thread starter
Now after visisting multi brand dealer, I've changed my mind and want this red one:

128c61a174bea4eb228441d8dd3029b5.jpg


88ff649c65806b8693d8a7223bc72386.jpg


78ca11ab7b4bcf04886d39aa7a8e64da.jpg


721069f4ee828e32e60a4ab2028bf712.jpg


42790466709efa04f487908eb165e6c2.jpg

It has a sight glass to check engine oil level.
 
It’s attractive but, geez, those gauges look big.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Really pretty bike pb
It really is
Cormanus_imp said:
It’s attractive but, geez, those gauges look big.
First of all, it looks big in the photo. In reality it is not as bad as it looks, but both cones should have the shape of an inverted, truncated cone, as is the case in CB.
You can buy a chrome cover and this mod should change the look to a lighter one
 
Love that bike! I want one in green with gold wheels, but I’ll take red and gold too!
 
Don’t worry! If I buy anything, and it’s purely speculation right now, it’ll be a tourer of some kind.

But oh do I like it!
 
A friend of mine bought a Z900RS (and he owned a Z650RS before for about 3 months).
Ever since we've been swapping bikes on rides, just to compare two very pretty retros in all their aspects and details. The differences to the CB1100 are substantial, and make you think I'd like to own both the Kawa and the Honda.

Anyway, he sold the smaller Kawa quickly, as he said not because she didn't ride smooth or accelerate enough, but because the 650 feels really small, almost flimsy. And the "perceived" quality in many details is not as good as that of the bigger sister. Since I had a chance to ride both, the smaller and the bigger Kawa, I can only concur. If I had enough extra space and dough, the 900 RS would would become my 2nd bike.
 
Thread starter
The Z650RS, red this time, is coming back like a boomerang.
I responded to the ads because the price was very attractive.
The 2024-25 model has a few additional, interesting features.
I'm sticking with the 2025 because it's only a few hundred dollars more expensive than the 2024.
I've sent an OTD price inquiry and am waiting for a response.
Maybe August, my birthday month, will be a lucky month this time... we'll see.
 
peterbaron said:
The Z650RS, red this time, is coming back like a boomerang.
I responded to the ads because the price was very attractive.
The 2024-25 model has a few additional, interesting features.
I'm sticking with the 2025 because it's only a few hundred dollars more expensive than the 2024.
I've sent an OTD price inquiry and am waiting for a response.
Maybe August, my birthday month, will be a lucky month this time... we'll see.

I went to the U.S.A Kawasaki site and for '25 they have it in "ebony / gold".  So Canada gets different colors?  Either color, it's a sharp looking bike.

1c3a30ff-00de-4c21-b1c2-f4dcd17f2d6f.jpg
 
peterbaron said:
The Z650RS, red this time, is coming back like a boomerang.
I responded to the ads because the price was very attractive.
The 2024-25 model has a few additional, interesting features.
I'm sticking with the 2025 because it's only a few hundred dollars more expensive than the 2024.
I've sent an OTD price inquiry and am waiting for a response.
Maybe August, my birthday month, will be a lucky month this time... we'll see.

I can think of nothing more appropriate than a great motorcycle for your birthday! We are all hoping it happens. :) David
 
My first bike was a '76 750KZ with air-cooled vertical twin engine. I loved that bike. $900 new, out the door. But that was a long time ago. I liked that I could see the cylinders and the cooling fins. Now they seem to be ashamed of the engine and paint it dull black so you won't see it or look at it. That KZ750 handled great and carried us two-up at over 70mph with ease. We rode the twisties in the Texas Hill Country and many moonlit night rides. Good memories. Great first bike. It was red, too, Peter. A lovely bike.
 
Thread starter
In my first email I specified:
"RED, 2024-2025, new Z650RS,
I am ONLY interested in RED"


So now I check all the details prior taking a 1000+ kms round trip, price, model, brand new = all ok...color ....and I get this answer form this salesman: "No red in stock, only the 2025 black and gold"

Waiting for his reply.

:( :huh: :@
 
Why did you think you could get a red one?
 
Back
Top