peterbaron
Road warrior
Thread starter
At this point it is...

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sounds like the Z900RS is it. :-/peterbaron_imp said:At this point it is...![]()
Sounds like the Z900RS is it. :-/GoldOxide_imp said:Sounds like the Z900RS is it. :-/peterbaron_imp said:At this point it is...![]()
Green is an encouraging colour.peterbaron_imp said:They have one GREENE Z650RS IN STOCK, and I am going on Tuesday to take a look at it..

Definitely. Much easier to clean.Tev62_imp said:I think you would grow to appreciate that "little less chrome" when it comes to taking the bike out in inclement weather. I always cringe on the CB if I am caught in the rain.
What you mean caught in the rain, can bike get wet?...me no ride when is wet outsideTev62_imp said:I think you would grow to appreciate that "little less chrome" when it comes to taking the bike out in inclement weather. I always cringe on the CB if I am caught in the rain.

Riding in the rain is a part of the "freedom" (not ideal though).peterbaron_imp said:Found a rental 2017 Z650 near me.....awaiting response
Very similar bike if not identical engine
:banana:
What you mean caught in the rain, can bike get wet?...me no ride when is wet outsideTev62_imp said:I think you would grow to appreciate that "little less chrome" when it comes to taking the bike out in inclement weather. I always cringe on the CB if I am caught in the rain.![]()

peterbaron_imp said:Sat + fit + like it = buy it
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454GoldOxide_imp said:Riding in the rain is a part of the "freedom" (not ideal though).peterbaron_imp said:Found a rental 2017 Z650 near me.....awaiting response
Very similar bike if not identical engine
:banana:
What you mean caught in the rain, can bike get wet?...me no ride when is wet outsideTev62_imp said:I think you would grow to appreciate that "little less chrome" when it comes to taking the bike out in inclement weather. I always cringe on the CB if I am caught in the rain.![]()
PB - tell readers more about this 2017 Z650 "rental" thing?
GoldOxide_imp said:peterbaron_imp said:Sat + fit + like it = buy itGoldOxide_imp said:Riding in the rain is a part of the "freedom" (not ideal though).peterbaron_imp said:Found a rental 2017 Z650 near me.....awaiting response
Very similar bike if not identical engine
:banana:
What you mean caught in the rain, can bike get wet?...me no ride when is wet outsideTev62_imp said:I think you would grow to appreciate that "little less chrome" when it comes to taking the bike out in inclement weather. I always cringe on the CB if I am caught in the rain.![]()
PB - tell readers more about this 2017 Z650 "rental" thing?
Cannot tell now, but I will when mission completed. Stay tuned.GoldOxide_imp said:Riding in the rain is a part of the "freedom" (not ideal though).peterbaron_imp said:Found a rental 2017 Z650 near me.....awaiting response
Very similar bike if not identical engine
:banana:
What you mean caught in the rain, can bike get wet?...me no ride when is wet outsideTev62_imp said:I think you would grow to appreciate that "little less chrome" when it comes to taking the bike out in inclement weather. I always cringe on the CB if I am caught in the rain.![]()
[url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454]PB - tell readers more about this 2017 Z650 "rental" thing?

peterbaron_imp said:GoldOxide_imp said:peterbaron_imp said:Sat + fit + like it = buy itGoldOxide_imp said:Riding in the rain is a part of the "freedom" (not ideal though).peterbaron_imp said:Found a rental 2017 Z650 near me.....awaiting response
Very similar bike if not identical engine
:banana:
What you mean caught in the rain, can bike get wet?...me no ride when is wet outsideTev62_imp said:I think you would grow to appreciate that "little less chrome" when it comes to taking the bike out in inclement weather. I always cringe on the CB if I am caught in the rain.![]()
PB - tell readers more about this 2017 Z650 "rental" thing?
Cannot tell now, but I will when mission completed. Stay tuned.GoldOxide_imp said:Riding in the rain is a part of the "freedom" (not ideal though).peterbaron_imp said:Found a rental 2017 Z650 near me.....awaiting response
Very similar bike if not identical engine
:banana:
What you mean caught in the rain, can bike get wet?...me no ride when is wet outsideTev62_imp said:I think you would grow to appreciate that "little less chrome" when it comes to taking the bike out in inclement weather. I always cringe on the CB if I am caught in the rain.![]()
[url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454]PB - tell readers more about this 2017 Z650 "rental" thing?
No info yet from Kawi dealer about approximate trade value...they work slow or no need a CB1100