richo1706_imp
First service completed
I'm averaging 47 mpg...doing mostly around town commuting so far.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Umm...that's a lot a gallons for only 120 miles.darmahman_imp said:120 miles/2.713 gallons= 44.2314781
First refill


The owner's manual basically says to take it easy for the first 300 miles.Buffalorider_imp said:No one I asked ever ventured any idea on mileage. Of the three dealerships where I asked about break in periods all were really vague, two saying to just not flog the crap out of it for the first 500mi to ride it like I stole it.All three said 1st oil at 600-800 mi.
Phat Ham_imp said:The owner's manual basically says to take it easy for the first 300 miles.Buffalorider_imp said:No one I asked ever ventured any idea on mileage. Of the three dealerships where I asked about break in periods all were really vague, two saying to just not flog the crap out of it for the first 500mi to ride it like I stole it.All three said 1st oil at 600-800 mi.
I find it interesting that the Honda website doesn't list a MPG figure for the CB1100.