2013 CB1100 MPG

I'm about finished here.I dint wanna have to point this out.
Because it's fairly obvious.But let's say this Model does and can
get 50 miles to the gallon.Forget the more part.
That in effect = a 200 mile range,give or take a few miles.
NOT many models can claim with authority a 200 mile range.
I think I'm about finished here.
" And Thank You for Your Support " - Bartels & James
 
Wait we need your expertise in that other thread! The one about the fuel gauge and those bars!

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 4.2.4
 
Deanohh_imp said:
dBuster_imp said:
Wait we need your expertise in that other thread! The one about the fuel gauge and those bars!

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 4.2.4
You have a sick and evil mind.
You have a sick and evil mind.
But probably unaffected by Bartels & James... :rolleyes:

~ The Bee
 
Deanohh_imp said:
dBuster_imp said:
Wait we need your expertise in that other thread! The one about the fuel gauge and those bars!

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 4.2.4
You have a sick and evil mind.
You have a sick and evil mind.
Why do I have a sick and evil mind? pm me if you don't want to answer here...
 
dBuster_imp said:
Deanohh_imp said:
dBuster_imp said:
Wait we need your expertise in that other thread! The one about the fuel gauge and those bars!

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 4.2.4
You have a sick and evil mind.
You have a sick and evil mind.
Why do I have a sick and evil mind? pm me if you don't want to answer here...
You have a sick and evil mind.
Why do I have a sick and evil mind? pm me if you don't want to answer here...
tongue in cheek, my friend....no worries.
 
Back
Top