Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Deftquiver_imp said:Something must be wrong with my CB1100('s owner)... I'm only getting around 38 MPG... Stupid torque is too much fun.
Deft

The ferret_imp said:Deftquiver_imp said:Something must be wrong with my CB1100('s owner)... I'm only getting around 38 MPG... Stupid torque is too much fun.
Deft
Hmmmm....youngest....least gas mileage...correlation?![]()
Yep, about 2-4 mpg less.CA200_imp said:One thing I forgot to say about my good mpg. I only put in pure gas. We have a station nearby that has all 3 grades with no
ethanol in it at all. It does make a diff.
Incorrect sir. Ethanol (A.K.A. alcohol) kills gas mileage because it takes more of it to achieve the correct A:F ratio.oldyaler_imp said:Yep, about 2-4 mpg less.CA200_imp said:One thing I forgot to say about my good mpg. I only put in pure gas. We have a station nearby that has all 3 grades with no
ethanol in it at all. It does make a diff.
OldF7Guy_imp said:The ferret_imp said:Deftquiver_imp said:Something must be wrong with my CB1100('s owner)... I'm only getting around 38 MPG... Stupid torque is too much fun.
Deft
Hmmmm....youngest....least gas mileage...correlation?![]()
Hmmmm....youngest....least gas mileage...correlation?![]()
Been there and done that myself. :angel: One of my buddies had a Yamaha Warrior and he hammered on that thing constantly. He was getting 26-28 mpg out of it. Now thats pretty bad for a motorcycle. He has since gotten a lot older (like I havent) and can get 50+mpg out of a Victory 106 under the right conditions. Funny how that age thing works.
GSAviator_imp said:Third fill-up: 49.9 mixed riding, but mostly in town without showing off too much.

Glad to hear you're keeping the front wheel down.GSAviator_imp said:Third fill-up: 49.9 mixed riding, but mostly in town without showing off too much.
I bet he's rubbed his footpegs down to nothing though... You don't need to use up too much gas for that.The ferret_imp said:GSAviator_imp said:Third fill-up: 49.9 mixed riding, but mostly in town without showing off too much.
LOL I love it when a guy that's 71 talks about not showing off too much. You go GS![]()
I havent. I believe my record is 151.6 miles and 2.9 gals.CA200_imp said:WOW jimigalahad thats wild better check your # again. Last tank I got 53.46 mpg and that was when after I got sick at a rally
and beat my way home at 65 - 70 mph all the way home. I filled at 152.7 w/ 2.86 Gal with the fuel light flashing at 146 miles .
Has anyone got more the 3 gallons in a tank yet ? I haven't
I have. I quit paying attention to the gas gauge and started going by mileage on the trip meter. Last 4 fillups have been between 3.3 - 3.4 gallons, with (presumably) 1/2 gal left in the tank.CA200_imp said:WOW jimigalahad thats wild better check your # again. Last tank I got 53.46 mpg and that was when after I got sick at a rally
and beat my way home at 65 - 70 mph all the way home. I filled at 152.7 w/ 2.86 Gal with the fuel light flashing at 146 miles .
Has anyone got more the 3 gallons in a tank yet ? I haven't