VAslim16_imp
First service completed
2014 Yamaha FZ 09. Nice bike but like my CB more.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Wheelie machine?DGShannon_imp said:This was the beast before the CB...
pic of the above??4 Paws_imp said:Sold a BMW R1200GS and bought the CB.
Thanks to adventure bike craze I made a profit.
Also have a sidecar rig, love it.
That's like saying " I've always wanted to have gout"DJS_imp said:pic of the above??4 Paws_imp said:Sold a BMW R1200GS and bought the CB.
Thanks to adventure bike craze I made a profit.
Also have a sidecar rig, love it.
i have always wanted a URAL.
That's like saying " I've always wanted to have gout"The ferret_imp said:That's like saying " I've always wanted to have gout"DJS_imp said:pic of the above??4 Paws_imp said:Sold a BMW R1200GS and bought the CB.
Thanks to adventure bike craze I made a profit.
Also have a sidecar rig, love it.
i have always wanted a URAL.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. J/K
Urals are interesting motorcycles. If you think a CB forces you to slow down though, wait until you ride a Ural.(yes I have ridden one but only in a big parking lot). Like riding a BMW R 60. Think comfortable cruising at 55 mph. Nothing goes better in the snow than a 2wd Ural though.
.

