Yoshimura Full System

Thread starter
wildezt_imp said:
Sounds mean...! how does she feel Fuzzy..?
Thanks. A lot more responsive. Did slow roll then nailed in 1st. Floated front tire.:D I feel it needs a little more fuel. Can't wait to get power commander on & dyno'd. Still power available.
MistahDarcy_imp said:
So nice! That seat looks comfy.
Thanks. It is but with a lot less padding than stock seat.
 
I have a friend that was the lead technician with Honda Racing for Miguel DuHamel (Yvon's son) a number of years ago, who now runs an independent shop here in Portland. I recently stopped by his shop while out on the CB1100 to pick up some parts for my Hawk GT. He said that the bike was running lean based on the exhaust note upon deceleration — very common story. He suggested a Power Commander unit (which was not available at the time). I have no idea what's involved with installing one of those.
 
Thread starter
Guth_imp said:
I have a friend that was the lead technician with Honda Racing for Miguel DuHamel (Yvon's son) a number of years ago, who now runs an independent shop here in Portland. I recently stopped by his shop while out on the CB1100 to pick up some parts for my Hawk GT. He said that the bike was running lean based on the exhaust note upon deceleration — very common story. He suggested a Power Commander unit (which was not available at the time). I have no idea what's involved with installing one of those.
Great report! From observing inside of stock header & running Yosh, I can definately tell you it's running lean. He is also correct about exhaust on decel. No hint of any additional fuel delivery. As far as install its simple plug n play. Mounts under seat with hooknloop. Then just take to dyno.
 
Thread starter
FYI. Just finished 1st service with pipe installed. No problem @ all accessing oil filter. Just used my trusty XL Channellock pliers for my filter wrench. Plenty of clearance.
 
FUZZY_imp said:
FYI. Just finished 1st service with pipe installed. No problem @ all accessing oil filter. Just used my trusty XL Channellock pliers for my filter wrench. Plenty of clearance.
Good to know. Thanks for the follow up.
 
Thread starter
silascopathic_imp said:
Fuzzy, what size baffle do you have on your yosh pipe? pics?
It's 1 1/8" non removable baffle with straight through flow. I'll get a pic when it cools off out there tonight. Lol.
 
Thread starter
silascopathic_imp said:
yea, id love to see another picture. I'm jealous you have been riding with it haha
61d2a9f382331dc6464d267d64131136.jpg

a555602308a32ec3721730abef106884.jpg
 
FUZZY_imp said:
FYI. Just finished 1st service with pipe installed. No problem @ all accessing oil filter. Just used my trusty XL Channellock pliers for my filter wrench. Plenty of clearance.
Thanks Fuzzy, helpful for others to know.
 
Thread starter
Power Commander V will arrive MONDAY! Talked to Honda of Houston & for $200 get to sit in air conditioned observation room to watch them dyno the CB on a DynoJet machine. Hope to get done next week!
 
Thread starter
Power Commander installed. check
Air Box Modded. check
Test Ride.
Dyno.
:D
FUZZY' pid='11361' dateline='1376761920 said:
Power Commander installed. check
Air Box Modded. check
Test Ride. Check :banana:
Dyno.
:D

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

Let me know of you can see this.
 
Back
Top