Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I am talking about installing a jet kit into dual carbs with the changes already specifically outlined (such as with a Factory Pro jet kit or Dyna Jet kit) but it still taking two shop hours to perform taking everything apart, installing new jets, and then putting everything back together again and test riding to make sure it's right. $200 for two hours of work seems reasonable to me.Deftquiver_imp said:Are you talking about a carbureted bike dyno tune? I would think that would be much more involved than FI tuning... Carb tuning is wizardry in my opinion.
Here are dyno results. Considering stock is about 80 rwhp, not too bad.CIP57_imp said:Fuzzy,
What were your total gain with the custom Map and full exhaust? Do you have the dyno print out?
Thanks
I am talking about installing a jet kit into dual carbs with the changes already specifically outlined (such as with a Factory Pro jet kit or Dyna Jet kit) but it still taking two shop hours to perform taking everything apart, installing new jets, and then putting everything back together again and test riding to make sure it's right. $200 for two hours of work seems reasonable to me.GUNFTR_imp said:I am talking about installing a jet kit into dual carbs with the changes already specifically outlined (such as with a Factory Pro jet kit or Dyna Jet kit) but it still taking two shop hours to perform taking everything apart, installing new jets, and then putting everything back together again and test riding to make sure it's right. $200 for two hours of work seems reasonable to me.Deftquiver_imp said:Are you talking about a carbureted bike dyno tune? I would think that would be much more involved than FI tuning... Carb tuning is wizardry in my opinion.
I can't imagine that creating a new map could be that much quicker even though it's all electronic... we simply need for the makers of the Power Commander to come up with some off the shelf maps so that it becomes plug and play and the dyno can be left out of the equation except for the sales brochure.
I am talking about installing a jet kit into dual carbs with the changes already specifically outlined (such as with a Factory Pro jet kit or Dyna Jet kit) but it still taking two shop hours to perform taking everything apart, installing new jets, and then putting everything back together again and test riding to make sure it's right. $200 for two hours of work seems reasonable to me.silascopathic_imp said:I am talking about installing a jet kit into dual carbs with the changes already specifically outlined (such as with a Factory Pro jet kit or Dyna Jet kit) but it still taking two shop hours to perform taking everything apart, installing new jets, and then putting everything back together again and test riding to make sure it's right. $200 for two hours of work seems reasonable to me.GUNFTR_imp said:I am talking about installing a jet kit into dual carbs with the changes already specifically outlined (such as with a Factory Pro jet kit or Dyna Jet kit) but it still taking two shop hours to perform taking everything apart, installing new jets, and then putting everything back together again and test riding to make sure it's right. $200 for two hours of work seems reasonable to me.Deftquiver_imp said:Are you talking about a carbureted bike dyno tune? I would think that would be much more involved than FI tuning... Carb tuning is wizardry in my opinion.
I can't imagine that creating a new map could be that much quicker even though it's all electronic... we simply need for the makers of the Power Commander to come up with some off the shelf maps so that it becomes plug and play and the dyno can be left out of the equation except for the sales brochure.
I can't imagine that creating a new map could be that much quicker even though it's all electronic... we simply need for the makers of the Power Commander to come up with some off the shelf maps so that it becomes plug and play and the dyno can be left out of the equation except for the sales brochure.
interested in what you use as I was thinking of rejetting mine too

Greg_imp said:Fuzzy
You're a early pioneer with exhaust, air and PC.
Are you still running the full Yoshi exhaust, open air intake and PCv?
If so do you mind answering a couple of questions?
1. Is there less noticeable heat compared to stock? I'm thinking like when sitting at a light.
2. Did you install the O2 sensor in the Yoshi pipe or plug the bung hole?
3. Have you noticed anything else unusual that might be related to the modified set-up?
Thank you!