Bam1100_imp
New to the forum
Hey everyone I'm pretty excited about my new purchase ... 2014 Cb 1100 got it last Wednesday
awesome ride ...
awesome ride ...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks ! I wish I could keep them both but I had to give up the '13 to get the '14. The 2013 was the shortest amount of time, almost exactly 1 year, that I've ever had any motorcycle.Ridem32_imp said:Congrats!!! So you got the 14 deluxe and kept your 13 ? You will love that 6 gear!
Michael

Go put your vin last #,s in the regersityBam1100_imp said:Hey everyone I'm pretty excited about my new purchase ... 2014 Cb 1100 got it last Wednesday
awesome ride ...
Thanks ! I wish I could keep them both but I had to give up the '13 to get the '14. The 2013 was the shortest amount of time, almost exactly 1 year, that I've ever had any motorcycle.furious_blue_imp said:Thanks ! I wish I could keep them both but I had to give up the '13 to get the '14. The 2013 was the shortest amount of time, almost exactly 1 year, that I've ever had any motorcycle.Ridem32_imp said:Congrats!!! So you got the 14 deluxe and kept your 13 ? You will love that 6 gear!
Michael
Everything is so much more 'right' about the '14 Deluxe, no regrets![]()

Go take a nice ride :biker: and release a little bit of your excitement!!.chrisross_imp said:Just bought my 14 standard. Don't let the bluntness of this post confuse you into thinking I'm not completely excited.
Congratulations
Hey Chris, there are always Smilies for those indescribable emotional moments.:banana::beerchug::biker::clap::excited::worship:chrisross_imp said:Just bought my 14 standard. Don't let the bluntness of this post confuse you into thinking I'm not completely excited.