Who's ordered / purchased the 2014 CB1100?

Ridem32_imp said:
Congrats!!! So you got the 14 deluxe and kept your 13 ? You will love that 6 gear!
Michael
Thanks ! I wish I could keep them both but I had to give up the '13 to get the '14. The 2013 was the shortest amount of time, almost exactly 1 year, that I've ever had any motorcycle.
Everything is so much more 'right' about the '14 Deluxe, no regrets :-)
 
Hey, congratulations furious_blue and Bam1100. Enjoy!
 
Bam1100_imp said:
Hey everyone I'm pretty excited about my new purchase ... 2014 Cb 1100 got it last Wednesday
awesome ride ...

Welcome to the forum Bam1100! Blue Canadian Standard, I presume? Congrats & ride safe! :beerchug:
 
Thread starter
furious_blue_imp said:
Ridem32_imp said:
Congrats!!! So you got the 14 deluxe and kept your 13 ? You will love that 6 gear!
Michael
Thanks ! I wish I could keep them both but I had to give up the '13 to get the '14. The 2013 was the shortest amount of time, almost exactly 1 year, that I've ever had any motorcycle.
Everything is so much more 'right' about the '14 Deluxe, no regrets :-)
Thanks ! I wish I could keep them both but I had to give up the '13 to get the '14. The 2013 was the shortest amount of time, almost exactly 1 year, that I've ever had any motorcycle.
Everything is so much more 'right' about the '14 Deluxe, no regrets :-)
Good job... I have to agree with you that the 14 is more 'right'. At least it feels that way to me. I only had my 13 for 10 months... that was the shortest time I've ever owned a bike too.
 
A few days ago I called Southern Honda Power Sport in Chattanooga
to see when my 2014 CB1100 DLX would be in .
They told me no news yet on the delivery date, I ordered it in early march. They had a 2014 black one on the floor.
I am happy with the price I pay,$1300 below MSRP and no fees but not happy that I have to wait that long.
Just wondering if Honda let not have the steep discount dealers wait longer for a bike than the "list price" dealers.
As I have 3 other bikes to ride it is no big deal but would like to get it soon!
I will go ahead and order the special parts I need from Mr. T.
Chrome headlight shell, meter covers, chrome chain guard ,Over st. st. engine guard and Honda rack.
The parts will probably be here before the bike.
 
I called that same dealer back in April. They told me they did not even have a price on a deluxe. I said ok. Called my local dealer had one in less than a week!
Michael
 
Congrats ride4now!!

And Houtman, meter covers for the '14 aren't out yet...
 
After many weeks of deliberating between models I decided on the 14 DLX. I looked through every post, considered every + and - of STD and DLX, and ultimately considered ABS the tie-breaker since I live in the emerald city. I gravitated towards the black (and her price point), yet dig the cheery side of the red/silver combo. All in all you just can't go wrong with either. It's Day 2 and I'm like a kid on Christmas morning, still buzzing from the ride home yesterday.
 
Congrats Evan, I picked up my DLX on april 22nd and I am really amazed at the precision and feel of this machine, and the fact that it is drop dead gorgeous doesn't hurt either! Enjoy and be safe:biker:
 
chrisross_imp said:
Just bought my 14 standard. Don't let the bluntness of this post confuse you into thinking I'm not completely excited.
Go take a nice ride :biker: and release a little bit of your excitement!!. :) Congratulations
 
chrisross_imp said:
Just bought my 14 standard. Don't let the bluntness of this post confuse you into thinking I'm not completely excited.
Hey Chris, there are always Smilies for those indescribable emotional moments.:banana::beerchug::biker::clap::excited::worship:
Black is beautiful!!
 
My DLX shipped on the 8th! How long should it take to get to the dealer? Shipped from where? I just forgot to ask the dealer because I was so excited, I couldn't talk!
 
Back
Top