Damfino_imp
Been there
Congratulations Paul and welcome to the forum! :hello:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Congrats Paul! She is a beauty isn't she. I can eyeball her all day.PilotPaul_imp said:I got the black one with the black engine. MAN! This thing is sweeeet! All I need to do now is find a helmet that I like and fits well. I got an HJC when I bought the bike but its a bit noisy and the visor is difficult to open.
G'day and welcome Paul. Enjoy that bike.PilotPaul_imp said:Well hello all! I just bought a 2014 CB1100 this past Saturday!!! Its my first bike in 7 years and my first that's not a crotch rocket.
Im so excited about it. It runs like a dream and looks fantastic.




Barkingshins_imp said:Lookee what I picked up this morning...
Had 1 mile on the odometer when I threw my leg over it!
Cormanus, is this confirmation enough for you?



Barkingshins_imp said:Lookee what I picked up this morning...
Had 1 mile on the odometer when I threw my leg over it!
Cormanus, is this confirmation enough for you?
G'day and welcome, Jim. Look forward to seeing the picture.Blackrock_imp said:Picked up a 2014 Standard today from my dealer :banana:
Jim