tbone455_imp
Running like a top
Yeah, I think you are probably correct. Bottom line: IT SUCKS!Ridem32_imp said:I think it works like this: honda dealer orders a red deluxe for you, it goes to the honda warehouse for that dealers area! Then a honda powerhouse dealer decides he wants a red deluxe and if that bike is still at warehouse honda ships it to the powerhouse dealer bumping you & your dealer back. I don't think it's fair but powerhouse dealers have all the pull. I walked in my dealer told them I wanted a red deluxe on a Thursday and the next Friday I had my bike! That was last Friday today is Tuesday! Honda should ship & sell to the dealers as they order them
Michael
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I ordered on 2/28/2014 and live in the Chicago suburbs. You would think if there was a bike sitting in a Chicago warehouse it should have had my name on it! Grrrrr!!
. I hope you get yours soon. 

