Who's ordered / purchased the 2014 CB1100?

PilotPaul_imp said:
I got the black one with the black engine. MAN! This thing is sweeeet! All I need to do now is find a helmet that I like and fits well. I got an HJC when I bought the bike but its a bit noisy and the visor is difficult to open.
Congrats Paul! She is a beauty isn't she. I can eyeball her all day.
Be sure to visit the 2014 registry.
 
PilotPaul_imp said:
Well hello all! I just bought a 2014 CB1100 this past Saturday!!! Its my first bike in 7 years and my first that's not a crotch rocket.
Im so excited about it. It runs like a dream and looks fantastic.
G'day and welcome Paul. Enjoy that bike. :)
 
Congratulations Paul and welcome to the Forum. I love my black with silver engine but with the black engine the bike is definitely a beauty.

I thought on a HJC helmet too but have now a Shoei GT Air. Fit, noise and comfort is ok for me.
 
And just to polute this thread, where are the rubber lever thingies? ;)

Congrats on your new bike too!!!
 
Congrats, told you it was coming, now where the heck is mine:huh: supposed to be shipped to my dealer today from the dist center in VA.I hope to have it soon!
 
Shoot, can't see your pic Blackrock but congrats and welcome :hello:
 
Go blackrock! Great bike. They have a nice black shinny motor !! I know your doing the happy dance :)
Michael
Ferret: Blackfoot not in the club yet! Got to have the rubber thingies!! Lol :)
Michael
Opps I ment blackrock. Lol
Michael
 
Just to be fair my bike is faster ,quicker , cleaner, meainer, and with me on it by far the best 2014 CB1100 red deluxe on the planet!! (Hmm I hope this don't stir up some ones feathers) lol :) :)
Michael
 
Ok now I see it...boy do I see it. It's like poster size on my Ipad lol
 
Ferret: iPad ?? I use my old iPhone 4. Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is where these beast of bikes come from ! The grandpaw of the CB1100 cb750k
c0bcfa352f97f64b1770ffb0b308cdaf.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Ah, got your photo now Blackrock. Looks lovely. Black's a great colour for a CB1100.

Ridem32, love that CB750.
 
Back
Top