misterprofessionality
Road warrior
i'm using the cheaper british gaiters, i too wonder how they compare.GoldOxide_imp said:Awesome. I wonder how they compare to the Kawasaki gaiters some CB1100 owners use.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i'm using the cheaper british gaiters, i too wonder how they compare.GoldOxide_imp said:Awesome. I wonder how they compare to the Kawasaki gaiters some CB1100 owners use.

Mr. T. could not tell me if the Honda clamps were black or silver, metal or plastic when I placed my order, so I hope you will post a pic of the clamps along with your impression of them!Bazbro_imp said:Yes! I DID order the clamps and... forgot to pick them up with the gaiters, so now I've gotta go back to collect them... and spend another half an hour or so chatting to the guys about "bikes"!
The quality looks/feels really good, as you'd expect of a genuine Honda item. Only time will tell just how good they are.

And width too. It's nice to be able have tools (big tools too) laid out in the bench where you're working. But it's s balance because I only have a small workshop/garage.The ferret_imp said:Interesting. You can never have enough ramp length imo



Nothing is ever simple with our hobbies !Bazbro_imp said:Saw the 'bike for the first time on Friday... Woo hoo!!
I also spotted a bit of damage I wasn't aware of - one rear-view mirror scraped and the handlebar end weight graunched. No big problem.
The plastic of the instrument housing has a slight scrape that I may be able to sort. Anyone know if the plastic housing is available as a separate item? My parts guy will know, but I'm not seeing him until next week.
But... a BIG problem with the hitch on my trailer, so I wasn't able to bring the 'bike home, despite heaving and sweating for over an hour in the pouring rain...
I'll get a motorcycle delivery service to bring it down (300+ miles).
The Samurider rear light has arrived now, to be delivered tomorrow, so I can get on and make the 'bike roadworthy.
If only I had the 'bike...![]()


Yes, I am buying standard parts from my local Honda dealer. All the parts so far, rear mudguard, engine case, levers, gaiters, and now mirror and bar weight. The rear light is Samurider from Japan, as will most/all the other Whitehouse bits.the lodger_imp said:Bazbro
Good to see you have the ramp thing covered ( I can sleep easy now ! ).
Can you not just buy standard parts from your local Honda dealer ?
Cheers
