peterbaron
Road warrior
As to the colours, Lash stable has them all:
Nm, your head is spinning now, not?....

Nm, your head is spinning now, not?....

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

That's a great line up, thanks PB.peterbaron_imp said:As to the colours, Lash stable has them all:
![]()
Nm, your head is spinning now, not?....
![]()
Whad'ya mean.... I've never been to the Pisgah Inn!! :beerchug:Houtman_imp said:Peter , I wish that I had rich friends like you have with all these nice Honda's !
Many of the friends I ride with or meet at the Pisgah Inn are ex alcoholic's !
That's a good call. As I pointed out at the start of the thread, I do have a soft spot for orange (Vespa) and my newly acquired GTS300 is red. I have considered the CBX red (Candy Glory Red) as a mate of mine had one for years and I was always drawn to the colour, but I'm now leaning towards using that colour on my next build which is a naked GL1100 project.Cormanus_imp said:Since you value opinions, ninemeister, here's a couple which are worth exactly what you'll pay for them: first, even though this bike is nearer 1150ccs in capacity, I reckon the 1100 badge is better for the simple reason that it is A CB1100. Second, colour: a hellish decision. It's a pity Lash's wonderful collection of CB1100s doesn't include a gold one. Of his 4, I'd take the tomato-coloured one at the front or the green. I also quite like the white of your current tank.
Good luck with your choices. I'm enjoying the vicarious journey.
:beerchug:Cormanus_imp said:Since you value opinions, ninemeister, here's a couple which are worth exactly what you'll pay for them: first, even though this bike is nearer 1150ccs in capacity, I reckon the 1100 badge is better for the simple reason that it is A CB1100. Second, colour: a hellish decision. It's a pity Lash's wonderful collection of CB1100s doesn't include a gold one. Of his 4, I'd take the tomato-coloured one at the front or the green. I also quite like the white of your current tank.
Good luck with your choices. I'm enjoying the vicarious journey.
Whad'ya mean.... I've never been to the Pisgah Inn!! :beerchug: Some of these friends have been sober for 30 years and I try to take them out for a drink to celebrate their sobriety but so far they resist !Bazbro_imp said:Whad'ya mean.... I've never been to the Pisgah Inn!! :beerchug:Houtman_imp said:Peter , I wish that I had rich friends like you have with all these nice Honda's !
Many of the friends I ride with or meet at the Pisgah Inn are ex alcoholic's !
As far as I am concerned not at that time (2 y ago).Cormanus_imp said:Since you value opinions, ninemeister, here's a couple which are worth exactly what you'll pay for them: first, even though this bike is nearer 1150ccs in capacity, I reckon the 1100 badge is better for the simple reason that it is A CB1100. Second, colour: a hellish decision. It's a pity Lash's wonderful collection of CB1100s doesn't include a gold one. Of his 4, I'd take the tomato-coloured one at the front or the green. I also quite like the white of your current tank.
Good luck with your choices. I'm enjoying the vicarious journey.


As far as I am concerned not at that time (2 y ago).peterbaron_imp said:As far as I am concerned not at that time (2 y ago).Cormanus_imp said:Since you value opinions, ninemeister, here's a couple which are worth exactly what you'll pay for them: first, even though this bike is nearer 1150ccs in capacity, I reckon the 1100 badge is better for the simple reason that it is A CB1100. Second, colour: a hellish decision. It's a pity Lash's wonderful collection of CB1100s doesn't include a gold one. Of his 4, I'd take the tomato-coloured one at the front or the green. I also quite like the white of your current tank.
Good luck with your choices. I'm enjoying the vicarious journey.
I think now, he has all the 5 colours = full collection :clap:
Lash, can you here me!!
Again, here is it, the missing one, post # 33:
![]()
![]()




:beerchug:peterbaron_imp said:Like that milling machine at work and drawing
Are you planning to leave any OEM parts....![]()
Well, you know, just making the best of what I've got.peterbaron_imp said:Like that milling machine at work and drawing
Are you planning to leave any OEM parts....![]()

