Jan 22, 2019 #41 D DBM_imp Been there I have a cable lock, 2 different multi tools, a Buck knife, and copies of my DL and registration.
Jan 23, 2019 #42 T Tezza_imp Running like a top My CB1100 came with a really good tool kit but since I have never had to use it while out on the road i put it under the seat of my Kawasaki Z1
My CB1100 came with a really good tool kit but since I have never had to use it while out on the road i put it under the seat of my Kawasaki Z1
Jan 23, 2019 #43 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior It is hoped to never needing to use the toolkit. However, from time-to-time, that rear shock wrench needs to be awakened.
It is hoped to never needing to use the toolkit. However, from time-to-time, that rear shock wrench needs to be awakened.