banjobart_imp
First service completed
I have now managed to fit a CO2 inflator and spare cylinder under the seat with all that other gear.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Learned the hard way about this one. Cable lock with no reminder cord = ripped off brake lines.grover_imp said:In addition to the completed tool kit (had to buy the remaining parts from a dealer), I also keep a Xena disc brake lock with a reminder cord: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0036GNSGS/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_MXmFtb0S19YBF
I'm pretty paranoid after my last bike was stolen so the Xena provides some small sense of security if I park the bike outside. It has a built in alarm with gyroscope/motion sensor which is pretty sensitive.
grover
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is an old thread but I realized that I've never looked either until just now. What the heck happened to Honda supplying cheap, crappy tools? I've got an Allen wrench, a fuse puller and a screwdriver, that's it.Cormanus_imp said:I've never looked.

This is an old thread but I realized that I've never looked either until just now. What the heck happened to Honda supplying cheap, crappy tools? I've got an Allen wrench, a fuse puller and a screwdriver, that's it.mininsx_imp said:This is an old thread but I realized that I've never looked either until just now. What the heck happened to Honda supplying cheap, crappy tools? I've got an Allen wrench, a fuse puller and a screwdriver, that's it.Cormanus_imp said:I've never looked.![]()

This is an old thread but I realized that I've never looked either until just now. What the heck happened to Honda supplying cheap, crappy tools? I've got an Allen wrench, a fuse puller and a screwdriver, that's it.mininsx_imp said:This is an old thread but I realized that I've never looked either until just now. What the heck happened to Honda supplying cheap, crappy tools? I've got an Allen wrench, a fuse puller and a screwdriver, that's it.Cormanus_imp said:I've never looked.![]()
This is an old thread but I realized that I've never looked either until just now. What the heck happened to Honda supplying cheap, crappy tools? I've got an Allen wrench, a fuse puller and a screwdriver, that's it.The ferret_imp said:This is an old thread but I realized that I've never looked either until just now. What the heck happened to Honda supplying cheap, crappy tools? I've got an Allen wrench, a fuse puller and a screwdriver, that's it.mininsx_imp said:This is an old thread but I realized that I've never looked either until just now. What the heck happened to Honda supplying cheap, crappy tools? I've got an Allen wrench, a fuse puller and a screwdriver, that's it.Cormanus_imp said:I've never looked.![]()
![]()
It's a Honda, you will probably never even need those![]()
:rofl:Pterodactyl_imp said:Dunno what's under the seat cause I can't get it off. When I find the Owners Manual that might help.
Cheers
Jeepers Pterodactyl! Pay attention, will you?Pterodactyl_imp said:Dunno what's under the seat cause I can't get it off. When I find the Owners Manual that might help.
Cheers
Cormanus_imp said:Jeepers Pterodactyl! Pay attention, will you?Pterodactyl_imp said:Dunno what's under the seat cause I can't get it off. When I find the Owners Manual that might help.
Cheers
See here for instructions.
Foam sample: Did you ever figure out its use Ferret?The ferret_imp said:BTW my $16,000 ST 1300 came with an allen wrench and a small rectangle of foam in the tool bag (not even a fuse puller or screw driver). No one on the ST board has ever figured out what the foam is for, and I've never needed the allen wrench on the road.
Tools on new bikes are like kick starters. Rarely necessary, but nice to have if you need one.
That is exactly my thoughts. The size is not small, but perfect to fold over/around some tools.Bheezy27403_imp said:Perhaps to dampen tool rattling?