Lord Popgun
Road warrior
I can’t believe you found a mural with birds that match you bikes’ names and colors!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
peterbaron said:How many miles did it have when you bought it used?
Actually Gone, that is a SL350. The CL was more like a CB with scrambler exhaust system. Gear ratios, etc.Gone in 60 said:Early Saturday morning, I took the Enfield over to Donut Derelicts. I've probably mentioned it, but this is the show that predates, and in a way begat all of the Cars and Coffee type shows we enjoy today, where enthusiasts gather early in the morning to show off their cars. This gathering is in Huntington Beach and has been going for many decades.
I got there at 7:30ish and it was starting to break up (this is a very early crowd), but still saw some awesome cars and bikes. I think I've shown this Torana before, but it made me think of Cormanus. The Rambler for sale next to it was pretty clean. No price listed, just Make Offer.
The CL350 here had just come off of restoration, and was attracting a lot of admirers. Note the example of an early factory-applied RLET.
Gone in 60 said:Early Saturday morning, I took the Enfield over to Donut Derelicts. I've probably mentioned it, but this is the show that predates, and in a way begat all of the Cars and Coffee type shows we enjoy today, where enthusiasts gather early in the morning to show off their cars. This gathering is in Huntington Beach and has been going for many decades.
I got there at 7:30ish and it was starting to break up (this is a very early crowd), but still saw some awesome cars and bikes. I think I've shown this Torana before, but it made me think of Cormanus. The Rambler for sale next to it was pretty clean. No price listed, just Make Offer.
The CL350 here had just come off of restoration, and was attracting a lot of admirers. Note the example of an early factory-applied RLET.
Nachodaddy said:I spy a Triumph TR6 in the background. I bought one in 1984 for $2500 in Lompoc, California. Loved that car. Replaced the engine once. I got a spare engine when I bought it. Sold the entire package when I bought my Porsche. The TR was a fun little car and fast, but not as good as the Porsche. Or as expensive. I did love that car.
Nachodaddy said:Hmmmm. Well, that's baffling.