davidsargee_imp
Been there
I shudder thinking about the first time I get caught in rain. By bike has not been wet, other than washing, and then a minimum of water was used.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

diamond dave_imp said:Looked at mine and wiped the chrome off with windex.
I like your cb750 dude! Wish I still had mine. How's it running?diamond dave_imp said:Looked at mine and wiped the chrome off with windex.
Na, it get wet who cares, everything evaporates off the hot parts, when you get home just dry it off in the garage. I my case, it's cleaner than when it when out.davidsargee_imp said:I understand, mine is not a show piece, but it hasn't been wet yet. When it happens, I'll deal with it and move on. But it will be a little bit of a downer.![]()
You nailed it man, that is one of the best looking CBs I have seen. Awesome!darmahman_imp said:Installed the CHIC Design front fender that a fellow forum user bought but never installed.
I love it. Much less crap on my headers/engine. Thanks Ack-CB11 !!


You nailed it man, that is one of the best looking CBs I have seen. Awesome!davidsargee_imp said:You nailed it man, that is one of the best looking CBs I have seen. Awesome!darmahman_imp said:Installed the CHIC Design front fender that a fellow forum user bought but never installed.
I love it. Much less crap on my headers/engine. Thanks Ack-CB11 !!
That blue '72 Kawi H-2 is one of my all time favorites, had one. Do you ride it much? The '72 and '73 models had a short wheel base, and would wheelie in neutral, (sarcasm), gnarly, gnarly, beasts. In '74 they lengthened the wheelbase and tamed the wheelies a bit.
![]()



