peterbaron
Road warrior
Beautiful photos, pdedse
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
SportsterDoc said:...
Very innovation camping tent!
...
Gone in 60 said:... So, if Ferret has Angry Bird, what's this one going to be? So far I don't think it's angry, but ya never know...
pdedse said:How long have you had 2? When did I miss that?

Cormanus said:pdedse said:How long have you had 2? When did I miss that?
Deary me, pdedse. It looks to me like you were paying attention at the time. See The CB1100 Community Forum and the two posts following it.
Then there was The CB1100 Community Forum
Is everything OK?![]()
the Ferret said:Red Bird? Lol
Angry Bird's shadow .... can you see how it got it's nickname?

the Ferret said:all hail Superbird ...fly far, fly fast, fly safe!
