jimgl3_imp
Been there
GSXR 750. 86 and 07 loved them both!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Charlie Bravo_imp said:Had an early '90s Honda Nighthawk 750 with 4-2 exhaust. I cut down the snooters and it sounded great. Got pushed off it at a light when an old lady decided she wanted to be in my lane and came right into me. Bike declared total loss. I came out of it with no injury, just a bruise on my left hip where I contacted the pavement. Found another one, different year that someone had put a Yoshi exhaust on it. Much too loud, rewrapped that thing four times before got it tamed enough so it was fun to ride, but sold it to buy something else.
So not like unconscious drivers.
Yes, GO; me too.GoldOxide_imp said:I always liked this then and now photo images Bazbro.
(+1) Agreed. Came with shaft drive too.calipo223_imp said:1985 Honda Nighthawk
2002 Honda Nighthawk
Liked the 85 better