Hey there how do you like the 2014 valk??troypennock_imp said:3 GoldWings 1999, 2002, 2008
4 Valkyries 1999, 2000, 2004 (Rune), 2014
Of the 28 bikes my wife and I have owned, six of them were f-6's.
How is it 2 up?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey there how do you like the 2014 valk??troypennock_imp said:3 GoldWings 1999, 2002, 2008
4 Valkyries 1999, 2000, 2004 (Rune), 2014
Of the 28 bikes my wife and I have owned, six of them were f-6's.
Replace it?EmptySea_imp said:Replace it?crutch_imp said:Replace it?EmptySea_imp said:Hmmm... I guess I get to contribute to this thread. LOL
I have purchased 2 Honda CBR250r's (although, one was for me and one for my wife and the purchases were simultaneous so I'm not sure that counts)
I have purchased 2 2013 Honda CB1100s: One in 2013 and one last month to replace it.
What happened?
crutch
What happened?
crutch
Got a great deal on a brand new in the crate 2013 CB1100 with ABS. Zero miles and ABS was too hard to resist.
Replace it?crutch_imp said:Replace it?EmptySea_imp said:Replace it?crutch_imp said:Replace it?EmptySea_imp said:Hmmm... I guess I get to contribute to this thread. LOL
I have purchased 2 Honda CBR250r's (although, one was for me and one for my wife and the purchases were simultaneous so I'm not sure that counts)
I have purchased 2 2013 Honda CB1100s: One in 2013 and one last month to replace it.
What happened?
crutch
What happened?
crutch
Got a great deal on a brand new in the crate 2013 CB1100 with ABS. Zero miles and ABS was too hard to resist.
What happened?
crutch
Got a great deal on a brand new in the crate 2013 CB1100 with ABS. Zero miles and ABS was too hard to resist. Cool. Did you transfer your exhaust over?
Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
I hope I like it! My first bike was a ‘71 Yamaha CT1-175 Enduro back in the day. About a decade ago I had a chance to buy one again, but it felt like a mini-bike when I rode it. Because of that, I didn’t pull the trigger. I hope this H1 deal comes together and I like it. The seller, a reputable collector, is not in the greatest hurry. I’ve been working on this for at least 9 months now.The ferret_imp said:It will be interesting to hear your opinion of riding the H1 after all these years.
I hope I like it! My first bike was a ‘71 Yamaha CT1-175 Enduro back in the day. About a decade ago I had a chance to buy one again, but it felt like a mini-bike when I rode it. Because of that, I didn’t pull the trigger. I hope this H1 deal comes together and I like it. The seller, a reputable collector, is not in the greatest hurry. I’ve been working on this for at least 9 months now.ride4now_imp said:I hope I like it! My first bike was a ‘71 Yamaha CT1-175 Enduro back in the day. About a decade ago I had a chance to buy one again, but it felt like a mini-bike when I rode it. Because of that, I didn’t pull the trigger. I hope this H1 deal comes together and I like it. The seller, a reputable collector, is not in the greatest hurry. I’ve been working on this for at least 9 months now.The ferret_imp said:It will be interesting to hear your opinion of riding the H1 after all these years.
Here's the story behind:Django_imp said:1. Honda CBF 1000 F March 2016
2. Honda CBF 1000 F Oct 2017
