Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yesssssssss!Rollie Bruner_imp said:2010 Kawasaki Voyager and the 2011 Kawasaki Voyager that I currently own. Plus 2014 Honda CTX 1300, 2012 Harley Road King and my treasured 2014 Honda CB 1100 Deluxe that I cleaned the chain on this morning. My wife's not a happy camper because my bikes are taking up so much garage space. I would rather listen to her grumble ever once and a while than thin my stable
Replace it?EmptySea_imp said:Hmmm... I guess I get to contribute to this thread. LOL
I have purchased 2 Honda CBR250r's (although, one was for me and one for my wife and the purchases were simultaneous so I'm not sure that counts)
I have purchased 2 2013 Honda CB1100s: One in 2013 and one last month to replace it.
Replace it?crutch_imp said:Replace it?EmptySea_imp said:Hmmm... I guess I get to contribute to this thread. LOL
I have purchased 2 Honda CBR250r's (although, one was for me and one for my wife and the purchases were simultaneous so I'm not sure that counts)
I have purchased 2 2013 Honda CB1100s: One in 2013 and one last month to replace it.
What happened?
crutch