Welcome to the New Look Forum

Welcome to the form dogFM. Delighted you joined and congrats on purchasing a great motorcycle. Please upload a picture when you can. David
 
Great to see you all succeeded in what I can only assume was a pretty massive undertaking!

The look and feel will surely take some getting used to for some of us. This dark mode theme brings back some fond legacy ToS vibes for some reason 😅
 
  • Like
Reactions: JRD
I just set up a redirect from the old MyBB landing page to this one. Hopefully, that will help others.
My old bookmark took me here, so I'd say it works! The new format reminded me of another forum I sometimes use...I just went there and saw that it is also a XenForo forum.

One of my favorite features of that forum is the highlight-and-reply feature. I'm excited to see it works here too!! I had been thinking of suggesting it as an improvement to the old forum, but now I don't have to. Great work guys, I'm really looking forward to this.
 
Another thing I like is that when I go to the "What's New" tab, the threads with unread posts are highlighted in bold. The little things like that really make a difference. Thanks again
 
Last edited:
Working great--excellent job!

Actually is working better for me on mobile using Firefox than the previous iteration, in particular the "hamburger" in the upper left of the screen with the "New Posts" option and an indication of what is new since your last visit.

It is not exactly the same, but more like ADVrider's interface, which makes sense, since both are Xenforo.
 
Thread starter
Good. I tried to explain here.
 
Different feel, have to get use to it, however, for the better. Congratulation for the excellent product and thanks for the Time, Sweat & Man-hour put into it.
 
Our pleasure. Refinements to follow!
 
Another thing I noticed is, when I click on a recently updated thread, it goes straight to the first post which I haven't read. Great feature.
 
Back
Top