36/42 here. Front is OEM size — 110/80.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Never had to replace tires at 2400 miles before, but I bought the bike last year with 1800 miles on the original tires. Due to concerns of tire rot with our hot summers I took the plunge. Look forward to seeing how the bike will handle with the new shoes.Gone in 60_imp said:Good deal, Gman. Those are the sizes I went with. They look nice leaning against my workbench for the time being...
Never had to replace tires at 2400 miles before, but I bought the bike last year with 1800 miles on the original tires. Due to concerns of tire rot with our hot summers I took the plunge. Look forward to seeing how the bike will handle with the new shoes.gman_imp said:Never had to replace tires at 2400 miles before, but I bought the bike last year with 1800 miles on the original tires. Due to concerns of tire rot with our hot summers I took the plunge. Look forward to seeing how the bike will handle with the new shoes.Gone in 60_imp said:Good deal, Gman. Those are the sizes I went with. They look nice leaning against my workbench for the time being...
I have the Continental Trail Attack 3 (150/70 ) on the back of one of my CB 1100's , the other one has the Trail Attack 2 in the back . I really like these tires > Are you certain that the Road Attack is 18 inch tire ?YmtnpoaH_imp said:Hello everyone, I have been reading over this thread with interest as I am also in need of tires for my 2014 standard. Still have the stock Bridgerocks on there that have been ok. Like many others the front is past gone with just over 7k miles on the clock. The rear has a little life left but I am going to replace both as the rear is almost 7 years old according to the date code. My question is, has anyone on here tried the Continental Road Attack 3's? I don't think I saw them mentioned anywhere in this thread.
I have the Continental Trail Attack 3 (150/70 ) on the back of one of my CB 1100's , the other one has the Trail Attack 2 in the back . I really like these tires > Are you certain that the Road Attack is 18 inch tire ?Houtman_imp said:I have the Continental Trail Attack 3 (150/70 ) on the back of one of my CB 1100's , the other one has the Trail Attack 2 in the back . I really like these tires > Are you certain that the Road Attack is 18 inch tire ?YmtnpoaH_imp said:Hello everyone, I have been reading over this thread with interest as I am also in need of tires for my 2014 standard. Still have the stock Bridgerocks on there that have been ok. Like many others the front is past gone with just over 7k miles on the clock. The rear has a little life left but I am going to replace both as the rear is almost 7 years old according to the date code. My question is, has anyone on here tried the Continental Road Attack 3's? I don't think I saw them mentioned anywhere in this thread.

Yeah, so I just got a set of these in those exact sizes. The front is installed, and the rear will be installed once I burn out the old one this weekend. Pics to come.YmtnpoaH_imp said:I have the Continental Trail Attack 3 (150/70 ) on the back of one of my CB 1100's , the other one has the Trail Attack 2 in the back . I really like these tires > Are you certain that the Road Attack is 18 inch tire ?Houtman_imp said:I have the Continental Trail Attack 3 (150/70 ) on the back of one of my CB 1100's , the other one has the Trail Attack 2 in the back . I really like these tires > Are you certain that the Road Attack is 18 inch tire ?YmtnpoaH_imp said:Hello everyone, I have been reading over this thread with interest as I am also in need of tires for my 2014 standard. Still have the stock Bridgerocks on there that have been ok. Like many others the front is past gone with just over 7k miles on the clock. The rear has a little life left but I am going to replace both as the rear is almost 7 years old according to the date code. My question is, has anyone on here tried the Continental Road Attack 3's? I don't think I saw them mentioned anywhere in this thread.
Not positive its available in the US, but the Continental web site shows a front 110/80-18 and a rear in 160/60-18. Thanks for the "welcomes" Cormanus and GoldOxide.![]()