huxley2_imp
Running like a top
You got a fine machine and a cool trip to remember.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Good thing the curator didn't see it or it would have been off the trailer and in the museums prime spot faster than you can say DLX!!!dsinned_imp said:CONGRATS! Going to the museum must of been an added treat. Did the curator or anyone there ask about your bike in the parking lot? Not that its a "museum piece", but is certainly a WORK OF ART!
The one I bought didn't get out much!Carguy1959_imp said:I live in Mobile,Al. Have not seen any CB1100 bikes down here. Great find..

Dave Swanson_imp said:The story gets a bit better!
I checked with Honda. The bike has an extended warranty - Honda Protection Plan which is in effect until 12/19! I contacted the seller and they had completely forgot about buying this. I informed them that they could cash in the unused balance or transfer ownership to me. The opted to transfer it to me. Nice folks, and a nice little bonus!
I almost bought back that FXR last year. I still miss that one!