Randy B
Road warrior
Grrrrrr......
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That would be from when.......200 years from now? :rofl:Flynrider_imp said:Mine just hit 196,000 miles. Longest trip was to the CB1100 30th anniversary rally in Tokyo (10.5K miles via the Trans-Pacific Highway).
Posted from the future on my Google Integrated Brain Browser with Space/Time Continuum plug-in.

I reckon the flux capacitor plug-in is easier to use.Flynrider_imp said:Mine just hit 196,000 miles. Longest trip was to the CB1100 30th anniversary rally in Tokyo (10.5K miles via the Trans-Pacific Highway).
Posted from the future on my Google Integrated Brain Browser with Space/Time Continuum plug-in.
On your 500 mile one day trip...did you lube your chain while on that trip? I'm contemplating ridng mine back to Georgia in the spring and it's a 500 mile one day trip. I've done it numerous times on my Harley, so no issues with the distance and the time, it's just that the damn chain worry's me. I'm the same way with my KLR...guess I have 'chain phobia'. :huh:EmptySea_imp said:2013 CB1100.
12,450 non-commuting miles since 6/4/2013.
Longest round trip was about 1800 miles from Chicago to Chattanooga via Robbinsville, NC and back.
Longest single day was EXACTLY 500 miles in a little less than 12 hours from Chicago to Moonshine Store and back for lunch (the 12 hours includes lunch).
On your 500 mile one day trip...did you lube your chain while on that trip? I'm contemplating ridng mine back to Georgia in the spring and it's a 500 mile one day trip. I've done it numerous times on my Harley, so no issues with the distance and the time, it's just that the damn chain worry's me. I'm the same way with my KLR...guess I have 'chain phobia'. :huh:ride4now_imp said:On your 500 mile one day trip...did you lube your chain while on that trip? I'm contemplating ridng mine back to Georgia in the spring and it's a 500 mile one day trip. I've done it numerous times on my Harley, so no issues with the distance and the time, it's just that the damn chain worry's me. I'm the same way with my KLR...guess I have 'chain phobia'. :huh:EmptySea_imp said:2013 CB1100.
12,450 non-commuting miles since 6/4/2013.
Longest round trip was about 1800 miles from Chicago to Chattanooga via Robbinsville, NC and back.
Longest single day was EXACTLY 500 miles in a little less than 12 hours from Chicago to Moonshine Store and back for lunch (the 12 hours includes lunch).
