The most miles racked up on the CB1100?

ride4now_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Who has put the most miles to date on their CB's?
And what year / model is it?

In addition, who's taken the longest, round trip, trip on their CB?
When? Where?

Hint... it's not me on both counts, sorry to say.
 
I know it's not me either, but ... I've put 19,000 kms (11,875 miles) on my 2011 CB1100 since I bought it just under a year ago.

The longest trip I've taken was 4,741 kms (2,963 miles) from my home in SE Queensland Australia to Mildura in Victoria and back.

I know Pterodactyl has done way more kms (miles) and Tezza (who hasn't logged in since June) rode to Tasmania and back to Queensland, which I suspect is further than Mildura.
 
I think Randy B has a lot of miles on his. I would have over 12,500 miles on mine if I hadn't switched horses. Put 7, 035 on my 13 and have almost 5,500 on my 14. I took 2 multi day multi state trips on the 13, one to NC and one to W VA but I think the longest was about 1500 miles.

I think Joola took a trip of just under 4000 miles back in early 2013.
 
Had my CB1100 one year ago today, 9/11, and have 12,050 mi. Longest trip was a 3,000 miler to Barber Vintage in Birmingham, AL in May. Longest day was 800 mi from Kingdom City, MO to Whitney, Nebr. Convinced me to get the Corbin seat, worth every penny. First new bike for me in 32 years, not disappointed.
 
I'm pathetic compared to those numbers!
I brought my CB home last May and only have 2100 km's on it.
I spent most of the summer painting my house which was about 2-3 years overdue - which made it more work but had to be done.
I also have other bikes that I rode from time to time keeping the mileage low.
I'll be lucky to hit 3000 km's this year as it's mid September and it's over for me by the end of October.
 
Maybe I'll start a thread about who has the fewest miles racked up! :D
...I've had mine 5 months, and have maybe 400 miles on it. Yeah, yeah, I know, but being a business owner, home owner, family guy, and just a pleasure rider these days, and that's just the roll of the dice for me.
Actually, that's also why I had 4 bikes this time last year, and have only two now, with recent thoughts of putting one of them on the auction block.
All I can say is, I may not have the time or the miles on my bike as most on here, but I sure do enjoy them anyway!
 
Papa Weeley_imp said:
Maybe I'll start a thread about who has the fewest miles racked up! :D
...I've had mine 5 months, and have maybe 400 miles on it. Yeah, yeah, I know, but being a business owner, home owner, family guy, and just a pleasure rider these days, and that's just the roll of the dice for me.
Actually, that's also why I had 4 bikes this time last year, and have only two now, with recent thoughts of putting one of them on the auction block.
All I can say is, I may not have the time or the miles on my bike as most on here, but I sure do enjoy them anyway!

And THAT is what it is all about :thumbsup:
 
Well I took delivery on 4/27/2013. There were three miles on it and I now have (with my 3 month lay off) almost 18,100 miles. I am tooting around town here and there, but nothing major as of yet. When I go back to work the miles will start racking up again however. :D
 
I'm at 4,300 miles in right at a year of ownership. It's a mix of commuting to work when it's not too hot or raining (Texas!) and country road twisties on the weekends.

Sadly, my longest ride was the 250 miles I road home after picking it up in Houston. :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I would have more, but between the accident time off and the time I was carpooling last year.....I feel like I have been slacking off. :(
 
Good lord, I'm a slacker. Company reductions might change that next week. I will go riding and not coming home to Thanksgiving if I get laid off. Tired of all the international travel to not so nice places.

But I'm just happy looking at my 2 CBs in the garage. It warms my heart.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Papa Weeley_imp said:
Maybe I'll start a thread about who has the fewest miles racked up! :D
...I've had mine 5 months, and have maybe 400 miles on it. Yeah, yeah, I know, but being a business owner, home owner, family guy, and just a pleasure rider these days, and that's just the roll of the dice for me.
Actually, that's also why I had 4 bikes this time last year, and have only two now, with recent thoughts of putting one of them on the auction block.
All I can say is, I may not have the time or the miles on my bike as most on here, but I sure do enjoy them anyway!
Papa...I'm with you. I've had mine about 5 months too and only have 675 miles on her and 200 of that was on one ride back in May or June. But let's look at it this way, we have enjoyment in knowing that she's in the garage ready and waiting. And she'll retain that 'like new' appearance much longer! :excited:
 
ride4now_imp said:
Papa Weeley_imp said:
Maybe I'll start a thread about who has the fewest miles racked up! :D
...I've had mine 5 months, and have maybe 400 miles on it. Yeah, yeah, I know, but being a business owner, home owner, family guy, and just a pleasure rider these days, and that's just the roll of the dice for me.
Actually, that's also why I had 4 bikes this time last year, and have only two now, with recent thoughts of putting one of them on the auction block.
All I can say is, I may not have the time or the miles on my bike as most on here, but I sure do enjoy them anyway!
Papa...I'm with you. I've had mine about 5 months too and only have 675 miles on her and 200 of that was on one ride back in May or June. But let's look at it this way, we have enjoyment in knowing that she's in the garage ready and waiting. And she'll retain that 'like new' appearance much longer! :excited:
Papa...I'm with you. I've had mine about 5 months too and only have 675 miles on her and 200 of that was on one ride back in May or June. But let's look at it this way, we have enjoyment in knowing that she's in the garage ready and waiting. And she'll retain that 'like new' appearance much longer! :excited:
Excellent point! :D
 
I'm only at 6,700 mi. since I bought it in April of '13. I ride every day, but my commute is short and also my riding is pretty evenly split between the CB11 and the CB750.

Longest trip so far has been about 800 miles round trip to San Diego and back.

The CB750 has made several 3K+ trips, but I haven't been able to get the time off to do a big trip on the CB11 yet.
 
15,700 happy miles on my 2013, which I bought new at the end of June 2013. I don't have a long commute, so I don't know where the miles really come from. Pretty decent amount of weekend rides and very long riding season in the SF Bay Area, I guess.

Just got back from a great ride with StackMan and PowderToastMan, in fact! Must've been close to 300 miles, if I count the starting point as my house this morning.
 
Back
Top