Houtman_imp
Road warrior
Ignorance is a deadly sin.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Uh oh. I need to go to confessionHoutman_imp said:Ignorance is a deadly sin.

Uh oh. I need to go to confessionInhouse Bob_imp said:Uh oh. I need to go to confessionHoutman_imp said:Ignorance is a deadly sin.![]()
Uh oh. I need to go to confessionHoutman_imp said:Uh oh. I need to go to confessionInhouse Bob_imp said:Uh oh. I need to go to confessionHoutman_imp said:Ignorance is a deadly sin.![]()
![]()
Bob, you are not ignorant ; you are just mistaken....
As I say, mixed messages. "Keep Calm and Carry On"The ferret_imp said:Peak in August? Geezalou. Amy Acton our state health director thinks we are in the peak now and it has flattened.




You're right! Too early in the morning...peterbaron_imp said:Sorry, human error, 3,120,381 of 331 milion is below 1%
![]()
0.94%You're right! Too early in the morning...Stichill_imp said:You're right! Too early in the morning...peterbaron_imp said:Sorry, human error, 3,120,381 of 331 milion is below 1%
![]()
0.94%
0.94%