The Birthday Thread Part 2

Happy Birthday Michael1954!!
 
Thread starter
Happy Birthday Michael. Hope you are able to get out for a celebratory ride today.
 
Happy Birthday Micheal!
 
Thread starter
Happy Birthday Magnarider. Hope you are able to get in a celebratory ride today
 
Happy Birthday, MagnaRider. Enjoy your day! David
 
I'm taking a bit of a chance here, but Gone in 60 mentioned in another thread that Saturday is his birthday. I'm going to assume he means Saturday 10 January and take the opportunity to wish him a felicitous spirit formation anniversary. Have a great day, Gone.
 
We do, Peter. It's exactly the same as the other forum except there are less active members and lots of them haven't entered their birthday. Gone included.
 
Thread starter
Happy Birthday Gone. Hope you are able to get in a celebratory ride today
 
Thank you my friends! Yes, I’ll be riding the Bonneville to Mom’s, stopping at the huge Cars & Coffee in San Clemente. Mrs. G will pick up Tamales and meet me at Mom’s.

My birthday treat will be visiting the Miniature Craftsmanship Museum nearby. Haven’t been there in a while and they’re displaying a magnificently detailed Duesenberg model I need to see.
Home - The Miniature Engineering Craftsmanship Museum
 
Happy Birthday, Gone. You are the Prince of the Forum!!
 
Back
Top