The Birthday Thread Part 2

A big thank you to all for the birthday wishes.

I'm currently in Illinois tending to my father who has been diagnosed with end stage liver cancer. He is convalescing at my sisters house with the time he has left. He is 82 and has lived his life and has chosen not to fight it so he can go out on his own terms.

Again, thank you all for the birthday wishes. They are much appreciated.
 
Randy B said:
A big thank you to all for the birthday wishes.

I'm currently in Illinois tending to my father who has been diagnosed with end stage liver cancer. He is convalescing at my sister’s house with the time he has left. He is 82 and has lived his life and has chosen not to fight it so he can go out on his own terms.

Again, thank you all for the birthday wishes. They are much appreciated.

Randy B, I am sorry to hear about your father. My brother-in-law recently passed after an extended illness. Sadly, we do say goodbye to those we love. I am glad you are there with him. To have his son and daughter close at this time is a great comfort. Take care. David
 
Randy B, I'm so sorry to hear about your father. In so far as you can, enjoy this special time with your family.
 
Have a very happy birthday, kennyw.
 
Happy Birthday, KW.
 
Thread starter
Happy birthday Kennyw. Hope you are able to get out for a celebratory ride today
 
Randy B said:
A big thank you to all for the birthday wishes.

I'm currently in Illinois tending to my father who has been diagnosed with end stage liver cancer. He is convalescing at my sisters house with the time he has left. He is 82 and has lived his life and has chosen not to fight it so he can go out on his own terms.

Again, thank you all for the birthday wishes. They are much appreciated.

Randy, I'm sure you're making the most of the time you have with Dad and family. While not a happy time, it's precious time that you'll be glad you had the opportunity to spend.


Happy Birthday, Kenny. Get out and ride!
 
Happy Birthday Randy and Kenny!
 
Thread starter
I read on another forum that today is Belray's Birthday (Jeff was recently was at the CB rally with us in Kingsport)

Happy Birthday Belray. Hope you are able to get out for a celebratory ride today
 
Happy Birthday!! I hope you spend some time on your motorcycle! David
 
Today it's the A-Man's turn. Happy birthday, A-Man.
 
Back
Top