I'm taking a bit of a chance here, but Gone in 60 mentioned in another thread that Saturday is his birthday. I'm going to assume he means Saturday 10 January and take the opportunity to wish him a felicitous spirit formation anniversary. Have a great day, Gone.
But we don't see whose birthday is next like we did it in the previous forum: http://cb1100forum.com/forum/index.php scroll all way down to "Today's Birthday"
We do, Peter. It's exactly the same as the other forum except there are less active members and lots of them haven't entered their birthday. Gone included.
Thank you my friends! Yes, I’ll be riding the Bonneville to Mom’s, stopping at the huge Cars & Coffee in San Clemente. Mrs. G will pick up Tamales and meet me at Mom’s.
My birthday treat will be visiting the Miniature Craftsmanship Museum nearby. Haven’t been there in a while and they’re displaying a magnificently detailed Duesenberg model I need to see. Home - The Miniature Engineering Craftsmanship Museum