Takashi Order

CIP57_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
This is the 1st time I bought items from Samurider.com I placed the order on Friday they shipped Monday and at my door in NY on Wednesday. I usually don't get excited about packaging but this was first class. The side cover are OEM in black matte. They really go well with my exhaust. We'll i think I'm done with mods :rofl:

 
Wow, that looks great! Especially with that black Yoshi system.
Now aren't you glad that I was such a bad influence?!

(P.S. How does that exhaust sound? Loud? Mellow? Typical in-line-four smooth howl?)
 
I like the black covers a lot better than the silver ones. Congrats Steve, bike looks great!
 
Thread starter
Papa Weeley_imp said:
Wow, that looks great! Especially with that black Yoshi system.
Now aren't you glad that I was such a bad influence?!

(P.S. How does that exhaust sound? Loud? Mellow? Typical in-line-four smooth howl?)
The Yoshi has a throaty sound and similar DB as stock. I did not close my pair valve, very little farting on decel, only noticeable when your stopped and rev her up. Better performance too.
The ferret_imp said:
I like the black covers a lot better than the silver ones. Congrats Steve, bike looks great!
Thank you, I really like the black ones too.
 
Back
Top