Aug 17, 2018 #21 H HigginsNYC_imp Running like a top Thread starter dbarkdoll_imp said: Now that’s a handsome CB1100 there. Click to expand...
Jan 18, 2020 #22 B Buzzard Biker_imp First service completed Nice bike indeed. Congrats. Where did you get the PCV map? When I get my ‘13 CB1100, I also want to get the Yoshimura exhaust, K&N and pcv but will only do so if I know a half decent map is available.
Nice bike indeed. Congrats. Where did you get the PCV map? When I get my ‘13 CB1100, I also want to get the Yoshimura exhaust, K&N and pcv but will only do so if I know a half decent map is available.
Jan 18, 2020 #24 P PowerDubs_imp Road warrior Buzz- the best way is to do the power commander and the optional auto tune box w/ wbo2 sensor. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Buzz- the best way is to do the power commander and the optional auto tune box w/ wbo2 sensor. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mar 13, 2020 #26 F Funfactor_imp First service completed You have a great sense of style! Man that tank is sweet!
Mar 14, 2020 #27 C Cobalt23_imp Running like a top Higgins, that is one BEAUTIFUL bike!! Just the right amount of restrained details!! I just love it. Do you know what Rizoma mirrors you have or maybe another pic, they look nice.
Higgins, that is one BEAUTIFUL bike!! Just the right amount of restrained details!! I just love it. Do you know what Rizoma mirrors you have or maybe another pic, they look nice.