It’s unlikey Staintune will make twin slip ons until either the EX comes to Australia or someone really enthusiastic from another country send them an OE set they can work from.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I'm sure that it wouldn't stink, lol.The ferret_imp said:Listening to your vid Guth, I can imagine how glorious a set on a dual piper would sound

Great. Thanks, I'll probably fiddle with it and see if I can't get a little more clearance.Jim21680_imp said:Retsel, I had the same issue, only mine was actually making contact. For several months (maybe a year), I thought it was a manufacturing variance, and just lived with it.
But one day, I decided to try...again...to fix the problem. I simply loosened everything up, especially the connection point on the lower pipe, rotated the canister into a good position, and re-tightened. Perfect fit, with probably a 1/4 - 1/2" of clearance. I was so frustrated with myself for not figuring it out sooner....it was such a simple fix.
So, if your clearance issues gets worse, at least you know what's going on!