Scoobynut_imp
Been there
Thread starter
redReno, that's awesome, I saved you 87 dollars! I feel like I did my good deed for the day now, lol!
The install of the Staintune is made much easier by remembering how you disassembled/removed the stock exhaust, but the service manual will be a nice aid too. Staintune also includes a nice little glossy brochure which includes a photo of their CB1100 exhaust -- it's a good reference for how the muffler hanger bolt assembly should look when installed on their muffler.
Also remember to recheck the hanger bolt and collector clamp fastener after your first ride with the new muffler -- the collector clamp on mine was still a little loose after its first ride, so I tightened it a little more and it seems good now.
The install of the Staintune is made much easier by remembering how you disassembled/removed the stock exhaust, but the service manual will be a nice aid too. Staintune also includes a nice little glossy brochure which includes a photo of their CB1100 exhaust -- it's a good reference for how the muffler hanger bolt assembly should look when installed on their muffler.
Also remember to recheck the hanger bolt and collector clamp fastener after your first ride with the new muffler -- the collector clamp on mine was still a little loose after its first ride, so I tightened it a little more and it seems good now.
:dodgy:



