Staintune Exhaust

Just got the Staintune exhaust for my 2014.
Fit and finish is perfect. Could not pass it up.
$667 shipped at the current exchange rate.
I replaced the right hand lower shock bolt with a button head hex for increased clearance.
 
Looks good. Good thinking on the button head bolt on the shock
 
This is not just a simple pis, is an art!
:thumbsup:

P.S By looking at the rear rotor and pads, this bike is not ridden much ??:P
 
The only issue with a button head cap screw in that shock mount application is they are easier to strip the hex drive since it is a smaller size than a comparable socket head.
 
That is true Kenny but they are only torqued to 6.6 ft lbs.
 
Just an FYI....Plenty of clearance can be had without the use of a button-head bolt. I had a contact problem when I first installed the Staintune pipe, but it's solved by simply making sure the canister is mounted with the correct rotation.
 
Back
Top