Slimy Crud last Sunday

I figured you were there Steve. I looked but couldn't find you. I only took three pics.

a498e02a9aa025d619fba69a409eac61.jpg


f13441cb59097b59313fd7ebd922ccac.jpg


Check out the highway pegs on this rat,,

7c6876634ad996bd5f54bd1bf7f03ac6.jpg

That Suzuki "trike" in your pic had an ATV front end. A backyard build for sure.
 
Thanks for the pictures CA200 and Ole. What a splendid example of the Kawasaki 750. Frightening, they were.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Thanks for the pictures CA200 and Ole. What a splendid example of the Kawasaki 750. Frightening, they were.
I hung around that Kawi for several minutes hoping the owner would show up. It had 96 miles on the odometer I kid you not. Wanted to find out if it was a resto.

It looked like it just rolled out of the showroom.
 
That Suzuki with the atv front end was up for sale on e-bay or Craigs List . I saw some close up pics of it and it looked very well done and thought out. For sure it wasn't a high-school shop project (doubt if they even have shop anymore)
 
Thread starter
I saw that ATV front end on that GS425 and it made me think that how well that 425 could push that down the
road, I had one 425 and 6 of the 450s and the 425 was very mild, maybe 20-25 hp.
 
Back
Top