Chuckk_imp
Been there
I still like the beeper I installed.. pretty basic.. the only drawback is you must be able to hear it.. that is why I mounted mine up on the bars..
chuckk ..
.
chuckk ..
.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
lol - what patents might those be?obleo_imp said:I would guess that Harley Davidson’s patent has expired by now ,why not borrow their 20 something year old achievements.

I think the beeper is a useful option too. For me, however, I'd probably go with a single general bright flasher between the instrument dials. It is quiet and virtually impossible to miss. Arguably, one could have both audible and visual alert mechanisms.peterbaron_imp said:Not too many gizmos for my, I like exercising my brain to stay alert and be in control. As to this issue, I wish my '14 indicators were as big as my previous '13, hey but working on this improvement, post #1
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=15027
I like Chuckk's beeper
:biker: then:beerchug:

I reckon in Honda's 2020 implementation they use a six-dimension IMU semiconductor device. That said, even this approach is not profound in this day of age. They have been used on gaming handheld/head mount consoles for quite awhile.obleo_imp said:G . O : Harley uses a bank angle sensor, not that difficult to develop this system .

Maybe not too useful for manual shifting-based bikes, I could be wrong. Otherwise, the signals could help in rear wheel torque management while banking.m in sc_imp said:shoot, my grom has a bank angle sensor. lol. i agree, would be easy to implement, super easy, but again: why is this necessary?