Mitch, did you see my earlier posting, with the pic of where I located the beeper on my handlebar? .. the beeper is pretty loud, but my hearing isn't too good.. so up on the bar it went.. I had to run the wires under the tank.. that was the toughest part of the install.. I spliced into the wires leading to the rear brake and directionals.. just follow the instructions.. easy-peasy .. I bought it on eBay for about $15. I hope this link works..
Audible motorcycle/scooter/golf cart turn signal buzzer/reminder kit. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Audible-mo...RK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
also, don't forget to tie in to the brake light.. it will silence the beeper while the brake is on.. that is great when waiting at a light, and not wanting to hear the beep-beep-beep..
.
P.S... there is a video of the install and noise level when using your directionals.. it is located at the bottom of the ebay listing.. right below the written instructions..