Frankie_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
:beerchug::beerchug:
I’ve had my metal emblems for 3 years on two different sets of side covers. I see no degradation at all. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve been stopped getting fuel, etc. and someone asked me what model year the CB is or how “preserved” it looks for its age.
Really not concerned about their looks in a “few years under the sun”. I bought them for the present, not future. To each his own I guess.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk :beerchug:
I am all for the "legendary look" past CBs. It speaks something of the model lineage. And maybe these emblems look better in-person on the bike. However, for some reason the images online look almost like "cheap" plastic model toy grade. Is that indeed the case? How durable are these after a few years under the sun? (as well as the "1100Four" when exposed to pant leg abrasion?)mtneers_imp said:I am all for the "legendary look" past CBs. It speaks something of the model lineage. And maybe these emblems look better in-person on the bike. However, for some reason the images online look almost like "cheap" plastic model toy grade. Is that indeed the case? How durable are these after a few years under the sun? (as well as the "1100Four" when exposed to pant leg abrasion?)GoldOxide_imp said:I am all for the "legendary look" past CBs. It speaks something of the model lineage. And maybe these emblems look better in-person on the bike. However, for some reason the images online look almost like "cheap" plastic model toy grade. Is that indeed the case? How durable are these after a few years under the sun? (as well as the "1100Four" when exposed to pant leg abrasion?)max_imp said:If you just want the diamond side emblems here are the honda partnumbers, one for left and one for the right side cover;
https://www.partzilla.com/product/honda/87126-341-000
and the right hand side;
https://www.partzilla.com/product/honda/87127-341-000
Here's what you get;
Looks like the o.e.m. parts.
I’ve had my metal emblems for 3 years on two different sets of side covers. I see no degradation at all. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve been stopped getting fuel, etc. and someone asked me what model year the CB is or how “preserved” it looks for its age.Really not concerned about their looks in a “few years under the sun”. I bought them for the present, not future. To each his own I guess.![]()
![]()
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I’ve had my metal emblems for 3 years on two different sets of side covers. I see no degradation at all. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve been stopped getting fuel, etc. and someone asked me what model year the CB is or how “preserved” it looks for its age.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk :beerchug:



(CB1000)