Side panel 1100/4 badges

Bazbro_imp said:
The E-Bay "1100Four" metal badges have arrived and they are of superb quality - better, even, than Honda's original plastic ones! They ha e self-adhesive tape on the back. I guess, being metal, that they could be GENTLY slightly curved to suit the side panel.
They're being added to my stock of parts to be fitted when (if!) I can get this Whitehouse project back on course.

510423342b1ea7e617f505988f68008e.jpg


545c02e19cfc178fd0d4c1539170acf8.jpg
I used the side of a large coffee can to gently bend them. It doesn't take much but you don't want to install them without pre-bending and depend on the adhesive to hold them.
 
Bazbro_imp said:
The E-Bay "1100Four" metal badges have arrived and they are of superb quality - better, even, than Honda's original plastic ones! They ha e self-adhesive tape on the back. I guess, being metal, that they could be GENTLY slightly curved to suit the side panel.
They're being added to my stock of parts to be fitted when (if!) I can get this Whitehouse project back on course.

510423342b1ea7e617f505988f68008e.jpg


545c02e19cfc178fd0d4c1539170acf8.jpg
Very nice!
 
Thread starter
misterprofessionality_imp said:
you're all leading this member down the wrong path. This is the badge you should be directing him to :-p

https://www.ebay.com/itm/cb1100-sid...406576?hash=item2886fccdf0:g:EXcAAOSwbF1aAddI
Well I contacted the seller on eBay but he didn’t provide postage to the UK so I asked if he could give me a price for postage. He didn’t reply with a price, what he did though was send me two sets in the post and when they unexpectedly arrived I tried to pay for them but ran into problems because of the postage thing. His response? Free to you!
Pretty good service whatever you think of the rounding up!
So anyone in the UK wants a set just send me a stamped addressed envelope and you can have a set!
 
Back
Top