Side panel 1100/4 badges

Frankie_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hi, wonder if anyone can help, I’ve searched through the threads as best I can but can’t find the answer. I’ve seen these badges on Whitehouse bikes but not seen them for sale anywhere and wonder if anyone has sourced a supply? All I’ve managed to do so far is spend hours trying to source rubber end thingies as I got distracted!
These are the badges I mean. Thanks. Not sure if I’m doing this correctly as the image doesn’t appear.
 
I believe they can be purchased on ebay. I kinda want some as well. Someone will come along with a link here shortly. Welcome to the forum. :beerchug:
 
G’day, Frankie. Welcome to the forum. The picture came out fine.

Someone will help with the badges.

RLETs: go to a Honda dealer and order 2 of Part # 95010-16001. Simple.

Take them home and install them? Not simple at all.
 
Welcome to the Forum Frankie. Don't let the rubber end thingies distract you too much. They will find you in time. Don't Force it.
 
I know KiowaEagle and mtneers have those badges on their side panels, (as well as the early Honda wing badges), maybe they will see this and tell you where they got them.
Welcome to the forum!
 
I bought mine already mounted on the red side-covers in the For Sale section of the Forum. Pretty sure Kiowa Eagle has a source and kinda think it was E-Bay.

85e8e5ca325ee07d06bb9259f60db721.jpg


57c21de1163f9ae296e8898061640bc7.jpg


I prefer the look of them over the stock one.
 
My “1100Four” were purchased on eBay from a seller in France. Metal...not plastic and very well made. He sells them as a package that includes the diamond emblem as well. The diamond emblems (OEM) are still available thru a Honda dealer. They have a plastic post on the reverse side that you’ll have to shave (dremel) off and then add double-side adhesive tape.
51fe1e53ae2198e19a36295a2dd1f104.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
max_imp said:
If you just want the diamond side emblems here are the honda partnumbers, one for left and one for the right side cover;
https://www.partzilla.com/product/honda/87126-341-000

and the right hand side;
https://www.partzilla.com/product/honda/87127-341-000

Here's what you get;

Looks like the o.e.m. parts.
I am all for the "legendary look" past CBs. It speaks something of the model lineage. And maybe these emblems look better in-person on the bike. However, for some reason the images online look almost like "cheap" plastic model toy grade. Is that indeed the case? How durable are these after a few years under the sun? (as well as the "1100Four" when exposed to pant leg abrasion?)
 
Thread starter
Bheezy27403_imp said:
I believe they can be purchased on ebay. I kinda want some as well. Someone will come along with a link here shortly. Welcome to the forum. :beerchug:
Thanks! I knew someone will have the answers on here!
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
max_imp said:
If you just want the diamond side emblems here are the honda partnumbers, one for left and one for the right side cover;
https://www.partzilla.com/product/honda/87126-341-000

and the right hand side;
https://www.partzilla.com/product/honda/87127-341-000

Here's what you get;

Looks like the o.e.m. parts.
I am all for the "legendary look" past CBs. It speaks something of the model lineage. And maybe these emblems look better in-person on the bike. However, for some reason the images online look almost like "cheap" plastic model toy grade. Is that indeed the case? How durable are these after a few years under the sun? (as well as the "1100Four" when exposed to pant leg abrasion?)
I am all for the "legendary look" past CBs. It speaks something of the model lineage. And maybe these emblems look better in-person on the bike. However, for some reason the images online look almost like "cheap" plastic model toy grade. Is that indeed the case? How durable are these after a few years under the sun? (as well as the "1100Four" when exposed to pant leg abrasion?)
You "pays yer money an' takes yer choice", GO.

On David Silver's Honda Spares site, he offers the original CB750Four emblems for £32 and for visually identical pattern ones, less than half the price, £15.

The French ones are metal and look superb, with a plastic logo badge.
Mm
I take your point that they might or might not, look good, be robust or not - only actually examining them "in the flesh", so to speak, and after extended use will prove whether or not they're as robust as the good quality originals.

There is only one set of the metal French ones left now. I bought the second-to-last set this morning! :)
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
G’day, Frankie. Welcome to the forum. The picture came out fine.

Someone will help with the badges.

RLETs: go to a Honda dealer and order 2 of Part # 95010-16001. Simple.

Take them home and install them? Not simple at all.
Thanks. Simple!
Bazbro_imp said:
Two possible places...

Samurider may have them here (you need to search hard!)...
Samurider.com | Worldwide Shipping Japanese Motorcycle Parts

and maybe Webikes...
Webike: Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Gears, OEM parts & Reviews

Good luck!
If you can't find the listing for the separate badges in Samurider's catalogue (I'm certain they're in there somewhere), drop a quick e-mail to Takashi TAKASE (very helpful guy) at contact@samurider.com - he'll sort you out some. :)
Thanks for the info! Really helpful.
GoldOxide_imp said:
Welcome to the Forum Frankie. Don't let the rubber end thingies distract you too much. They will find you in time. Don't Force it.
Ah, the rubber lever end thingies are Zen!
Thanks guys for all your excellent help! This forum really makes things easy!
:thanks: Wonderful forum! Thanks to all for the help, at some point I’ll work out the complexities of posting!
 
Thread starter
mtneers_imp said:
My “1100Four” were purchased on eBay from a seller in France. Metal...not plastic and very well made. He sells them as a package that includes the diamond emblem as well. The diamond emblems (OEM) are still available thru a Honda dealer. They have a plastic post on the reverse side that you’ll have to shave (dremel) off and then add double-side adhesive tape.
51fe1e53ae2198e19a36295a2dd1f104.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks, that’s exactly what I’m looking for! Your bike looks great in that colour!
Bazbro_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
max_imp said:
If you just want the diamond side emblems here are the honda partnumbers, one for left and one for the right side cover;
https://www.partzilla.com/product/honda/87126-341-000

and the right hand side;
https://www.partzilla.com/product/honda/87127-341-000

Here's what you get;

Looks like the o.e.m. parts.
I am all for the "legendary look" past CBs. It speaks something of the model lineage. And maybe these emblems look better in-person on the bike. However, for some reason the images online look almost like "cheap" plastic model toy grade. Is that indeed the case? How durable are these after a few years under the sun? (as well as the "1100Four" when exposed to pant leg abrasion?)
I am all for the "legendary look" past CBs. It speaks something of the model lineage. And maybe these emblems look better in-person on the bike. However, for some reason the images online look almost like "cheap" plastic model toy grade. Is that indeed the case? How durable are these after a few years under the sun? (as well as the "1100Four" when exposed to pant leg abrasion?)
You "pays yer money an' takes yer choice", GO.

On David Silver's Honda Spares site, he offers the original CB750Four emblems for £32 and for visually identical pattern ones, less than half the price, £15.

The French ones are metal and look superb, with a plastic logo badge.
Mm
I take your point that they might or might not, look good, be robust or not - only actually examining them "in the flesh", so to speak, and after extended use will prove whether or not they're as robust as the good quality originals.

There is only one set of the metal French ones left now. I bought the second-to-last set this morning! :)
I am all for the "legendary look" past CBs. It speaks something of the model lineage. And maybe these emblems look better in-person on the bike. However, for some reason the images online look almost like "cheap" plastic model toy grade. Is that indeed the case? How durable are these after a few years under the sun? (as well as the "1100Four" when exposed to pant leg abrasion?) Thank you, The French ones look the business!
You "pays yer money an' takes yer choice", GO.

On David Silver's Honda Spares site, he offers the original CB750Four emblems for £32 and for visually identical pattern ones, less than half the price, £15.

The French ones are metal and look superb, with a plastic logo badge.
Mm
I take your point that they might or might not, look good, be robust or not - only actually examining them "in the flesh", so to speak, and after extended use will prove whether or not they're as robust as the good quality originals.

There is only one set of the metal French ones left now. I bought the second-to-last set this morning! :)
Bazbro_imp said:
This posting may give you an alternative...

CB1100 Forum - 1100 Four and Diamond Emblem Mod
Thanks, interesting about fitting and tweaking.
 
My 1100 Four emblems are bolted on with a very small set of bolts on each one. Zoom in one the close up of the emblem and you can see them.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
max_imp said:
If you just want the diamond side emblems here are the honda partnumbers, one for left and one for the right side cover;
https://www.partzilla.com/product/honda/87126-341-000

and the right hand side;
https://www.partzilla.com/product/honda/87127-341-000

Here's what you get;

Looks like the o.e.m. parts.
I am all for the "legendary look" past CBs. It speaks something of the model lineage. And maybe these emblems look better in-person on the bike. However, for some reason the images online look almost like "cheap" plastic model toy grade. Is that indeed the case? How durable are these after a few years under the sun? (as well as the "1100Four" when exposed to pant leg abrasion?)
I am all for the "legendary look" past CBs. It speaks something of the model lineage. And maybe these emblems look better in-person on the bike. However, for some reason the images online look almost like "cheap" plastic model toy grade. Is that indeed the case? How durable are these after a few years under the sun? (as well as the "1100Four" when exposed to pant leg abrasion?)

I’ve had my metal emblems for 3 years on two different sets of side covers. I see no degradation at all. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve been stopped getting fuel, etc. and someone asked me what model year the CB is or how “preserved” it looks for its age.
5599860a3e66192e92070d887be67512.png
Really not concerned about their looks in a “few years under the sun”. I bought them for the present, not future. To each his own I guess.
a86fa73350d35b176aa189a99e29d2ab.png




Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top