May 15, 2015 #1 D drodg33 Been there Thread starter This is my first picture I will have posted. This was last Saturday's ride that was a tad cold. It made me look forward to my Dart Marlin that I hope to have installed in the upcoming week. Thanks
This is my first picture I will have posted. This was last Saturday's ride that was a tad cold. It made me look forward to my Dart Marlin that I hope to have installed in the upcoming week. Thanks
May 15, 2015 #3 D drodg33 Been there Thread starter Thank you! It was like 49 degrees and I really could have used my heated vest. So there will be an outlet on my bike in the future also!
Thank you! It was like 49 degrees and I really could have used my heated vest. So there will be an outlet on my bike in the future also!