rdprdp01
Administrator
Thread starter
Because all my gear was lost to the fire, I have begun acquiring new stuff along with a fervent commitment to work less and ride more.
I ran across this FAA-Approved Helmet Bag on Amazon:
You are allowed to carry it on Board on a flight as carry-on luggage. The bag has a beautiful felt lining that will not scratch your helmet or face shield. It also has side pockets for gloves, ear plugs, and other riding essentials. It has double stitching, a convenient handle, and is well made. It can collapse down to a nice flat rectangle for storing at home:
I look forward to using my fancy bag to fly to an interesting destination, rent a motorcycle, and experience a great adventure. Have a great week. David
I ran across this FAA-Approved Helmet Bag on Amazon:
You are allowed to carry it on Board on a flight as carry-on luggage. The bag has a beautiful felt lining that will not scratch your helmet or face shield. It also has side pockets for gloves, ear plugs, and other riding essentials. It has double stitching, a convenient handle, and is well made. It can collapse down to a nice flat rectangle for storing at home:
I look forward to using my fancy bag to fly to an interesting destination, rent a motorcycle, and experience a great adventure. Have a great week. David
