peterbaron
Road warrior
Did you guys have an extra RLET installed on your levers ??

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I'm personally convinced the gender of a RLET is female, in as much as it requires lubricating or to be wet for the tip to be inserted. I rest my case.Cormanus_imp said:Congratulations Lodger, both on the RLETs and the laudable ambition to get to 1,000 posts on this thread.
More thought is needed on the question of the gender of RLETs. For the moment, though, I’m going to go with mine being ungendered.
I'm personally convinced the gender of a RLET is female, in as much as it requires lubricating or to be wet for the tip to be inserted. I rest my case.Frankie_imp said:I'm personally convinced the gender of a RLET is female, in as much as it requires lubricating or to be wet for the tip to be inserted. I rest my case.Cormanus_imp said:Congratulations Lodger, both on the RLETs and the laudable ambition to get to 1,000 posts on this thread.
More thought is needed on the question of the gender of RLETs. For the moment, though, I’m going to go with mine being ungendered.
+ :rofl: = amen:worship:TXBikerGuy_imp said:At the risk of duplicating information from one of the previous 1,343 RLETs posts...I just ordered 2 from here (https://parts.breakawayhonda.com/oem-parts/honda-cap-a-lever-9501016001) for $9.14 shipped to Texas. Half the price of some of the more well-known bike parts sites.
Of all the things I've learned and will learn from this forum, I believe the knowledge of the RLETs is a defining moment.

One has either alRLETTy'd...or one has not yet.Cormanus_imp said:Good work, TXBikerGuy. You’ve invented a new verb too: ‘to RLET’. EmptySea will enjoy that.
Liar, liar, pants on fire! You don’t have any. Strong is the dark side in you!peterbaron_imp said:Ya know, there are a lot of RLETS followers and believers here.....just saying..
and I have'em painted in invisible colour, your choice..
:beerchug:


You know if you high-light that last word with mouse, "invisible" shows clearly...yet nothing shows when I try the same with the lever....hmmmmm.peterbaron_imp said::dodgy:
Proof is here, you can call it clear or invisible paint, can you see them, NO, 'cos are i n v i s i b l e
![]()
Lord Popgun, I need help with this subject, please![]()