Thread starter
Oh, you trusting lord, you. Strong in the Dark Side he is.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I want to avoid that... 
AMEN!!! :excited::worship:Lord Popgun_imp said:Hummm, Grand Chancellor’s RLETS are like the Ring. Won’t show in pictures. Digital or film.


I sure did. I told him that on his death bed, he would achieve total consciousness.Gone in 60_imp said:Matte or shiny, they shall be rich in color. For you shall anoint them regularly with a high quality rubber preservative and wipe them with a fine chamois.
And TXBikerGuy, I'm assuming that the Dalai Lama installed your RLETs? Did you give him something, you know, for the effort?

...which is nice.Gone in 60_imp said:So he has that going for him.
Gone in 60_imp said:Matte or shiny, they shall be rich in color. For you shall anoint them regularly with a high quality rubber preservative and wipe them with a fine chamois.
And TXBikerGuy, I'm assuming that the Dalai Lama installed your RLETs? Did you give him something, you know, for the effort?
peterbaron_imp said:Ya know, there are a lot of RLETS followers and believers here.....just saying..
and I have'em painted in invisible colour, your choice..
:beerchug:
Frankie, after few :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:, you will truly see invisible ones...Frankie_imp said:Gone in 60_imp said:Matte or shiny, they shall be rich in color. For you shall anoint them regularly with a high quality rubber preservative and wipe them with a fine chamois.
And TXBikerGuy, I'm assuming that the Dalai Lama installed your RLETs? Did you give him something, you know, for the effort?
Where my Lord should I source such a fine sheep and are there specific dietary requirements for it. Must the sheep come to the Rlet or the Rlet to the the fine sheep? Complicated business to be sure.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
peterbaron_imp said:Ya know, there are a lot of RLETS followers and believers here.....just saying..
and I have'em painted in invisible colour, your choice..
:beerchug:
Those invisible ones have to be seen to be believed!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



HEY HEY HEYLord Popgun_imp said:I've been to the Acropolis but I didn't see any sheep there. Just an old building. Really old. Like Ferret or Rocky old![]()
