Rubber Lever End Thingies

Cormanus_imp said:
Congratulations Lodger, both on the RLETs and the laudable ambition to get to 1,000 posts on this thread.

More thought is needed on the question of the gender of RLETs. For the moment, though, I’m going to go with mine being ungendered.
I'm personally convinced the gender of a RLET is female, in as much as it requires lubricating or to be wet for the tip to be inserted. I rest my case.
 
Frankie_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Congratulations Lodger, both on the RLETs and the laudable ambition to get to 1,000 posts on this thread.

More thought is needed on the question of the gender of RLETs. For the moment, though, I’m going to go with mine being ungendered.
I'm personally convinced the gender of a RLET is female, in as much as it requires lubricating or to be wet for the tip to be inserted. I rest my case.
I'm personally convinced the gender of a RLET is female, in as much as it requires lubricating or to be wet for the tip to be inserted. I rest my case.
:thumbsup: + :rofl: = amen
 
TXBikerGuy_imp said:
At the risk of duplicating information from one of the previous 1,343 RLETs posts...I just ordered 2 from here (https://parts.breakawayhonda.com/oem-parts/honda-cap-a-lever-9501016001) for $9.14 shipped to Texas. Half the price of some of the more well-known bike parts sites.

Of all the things I've learned and will learn from this forum, I believe the knowledge of the RLETs is a defining moment.
:worship:
 
Thread starter
A discerning rider you are, TXBikerGuy.
 
Wise TXBikerGuy is. A Padawan soon no longer he will be.

The ring has been glowing in happiness lately!
 
10 days ago, I didn't own a CB1100 and didn't know what an RLET was. Tonight, my 2017 CB1100EX is fully RLETed. So, I've got that going for me. Which is nice.

 
Wise you are TxBiker. A Padawan no longer you are. ( Yoda speak, sort of)

But beware Sith Lord Redbirds. Strong is the dark side in him.
 
:angel: and another angel gets their wings
 
Thread starter
Good work, TXBikerGuy. You’ve invented a new verb too: ‘to RLET’. EmptySea will enjoy that.
 
Hmmmmm. Wise ones, should Rlets be shiny or matt? Sadly I have seen both with the same Honda code numbers and don’t want to end up with FAKE Rlets. I await your judgement.
 
Ya know, there are a lot of RLETS followers and believers here.....just saying..:)
and I have'em painted in invisible colour, your choice..
:beerchug:
 
Fine are RLETS. Shiny or matt. Matter it does not. With you the Force will be.

FYI—mine are shiny. And I try to keep them that way.
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
Ya know, there are a lot of RLETS followers and believers here.....just saying..:)
and I have'em painted in invisible colour, your choice..
:beerchug:
Liar, liar, pants on fire! You don’t have any. Strong is the dark side in you! :D
 
:dodgy:
Proof is here, you can call it clear or invisible paint, can you see them, NO, 'cos are i n v i s i b l e

b0cbd76375c90ae13efb8593d6bf3290.jpg


Lord Popgun, I need help with this subject, please:P
 
peterbaron_imp said:
:dodgy:
Proof is here, you can call it clear or invisible paint, can you see them, NO, 'cos are i n v i s i b l e

b0cbd76375c90ae13efb8593d6bf3290.jpg


Lord Popgun, I need help with this subject, please:P
You know if you high-light that last word with mouse, "invisible" shows clearly...yet nothing shows when I try the same with the lever....hmmmmm.
 
Hummm, Grand Chancellor’s RLETS are like the Ring. Won’t show in pictures. Digital or film.
 
Back
Top