Rubber Lever End Thingies

And again I’m off to banned camp! ;)
 
Thread starter
It’s cleverly disguised, but I stumbled on the place Honda makes the little suckers.

 
:rofl: :thumbsup:

What do supposed the 59 on the coffee cup means?
 
Thread starter

[li]Part of the concealment effort?[/li] [li]The street number?[/li] [li]The year (1959) Soichiro thought of the RLET?
[/li]
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
:rofl: :thumbsup:

What do supposed the 59 on the coffee cup means?

Average number of minutes to install RLETs for the untrained?

Or their address.
c09b7847fec0e4b08833a1db155aed14.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
All I know is I want some ELIXIR coffee!!

and a Vegemite sandwich...
 
Thread starter
Nice research Lord Popgun. Be careful about asking for a Vegemite sandwich; they might thai you in knots. :cool:
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
All I know is I want some ELIXIR coffee!!

and a Vegemite sandwich...
Never heard of it until you invented it Popgun, then what do I find this morning?


Not bad.
 
I didn’t invent it. I saw it on the sign in front of Arletts :) Figured anything named ELIXIR had to be good!
 
Back
Top