GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Ahhh, memoirs of Pintos and Bobcats. Fun story GoneIn60.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
... GO, and how about Vegas & Gremlins ??? :huh:GoldOxide_imp said:Ahhh, memoirs of Pintos and Bobcats. Fun story GoneIn60.
A Union 76 antenna balldbarkdoll_imp said:What's the RLET equivelent for a car....? Steering wheel cover maybe...? :huh:
Perhaps those door edge grommets that keep you from door-dinging other cars in the parking lot.dbarkdoll_imp said:What's the RLET equivelent for a car....? Steering wheel cover maybe...? :huh:

Junk-In-A-Box?dbarkdoll_imp said:Haha, all good answers. I was thinking antenna ball as well.


Not cut off ... let's say I got too aggressive with the 90-degree pliers trying to get them ON.redbirds_imp said:Ah, no more beautiful sight than a cut off RLET.

redbirds_imp said:Ah, no more beautiful sight than a cut off RLET.
Still think it was accomplished in post-production with digital effects.The ferret_imp said:Holy smokes I believe we have a new Rlet installation champ. People were astonished when Nemo put one on in 11 seconds. I think you just did it in about 4. Wow
Impressed am I
